BABEYOND Satin Flowers & Peacocks Kimono Robe For Women
Last updated date: December 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Robes For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Robe For Women you should buy.
Update as December 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Robes For Women for a detailed review of all the top robes for women.
For a silky-smooth feel, there’s this kimono-style robe, which is made from 100% polyester. The sizing is one size fits most, and there’s also a plus-size version available. You’ll need to hand wash this robe in warm or cold water and line dry when it’s time to clean.
In our analysis, the BABEYOND BABEYOND Satin Flowers & Peacocks Kimono Robe For Women placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Tie closure. Hand Wash Only. Material of the kimono robe: Polyester; One Size Fits Most. Fits up to 48″ at chest and hip. 52″ length. Continuous printed sleeves, luxury printed peacock and floral kimono dress. Long style ladies kimono dressing gown up to ankle with sash tie closure, side pockets, belt loops and inside ties. Hand wash in warm or cold water!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Robes For Women
A robe can serve a variety of purposes, depending on your needs. You might simply like to lounge in one after a long day of work, while many people enjoy starting the day in a robe, sipping coffee while wrapped in what’s essentially a soft, cozy blanket. For many, though, a robe is an essential part of bath time, worn in that short period of the day between drying off and getting dressed.
For the latter, absorbency is an important feature in a robe. Terry cloth and microfiber are especially popular for this, with their ability to soak up water already making them a go-to material for towels. Microfiber can give you the same benefits of terry while staying lightweight, making it especially beneficial as a robe material.
But if you simply like to lounge in your robe, your options expand. You can go for a silky type of polyester for that luxurious feel. This type of material is especially popular during the summer months, giving you a lightweight build that’s essential for keeping you cool. You might also opt for this after you step out of the shower, though, choosing to dry off completely, then keeping your loungewear light while you’re getting ready.
During the winter months, that cozy warmth is typically what people are after in their robes. A thicker terry or velour robe will provide this blanket-like effect. The heavier, the better when it comes to wintertime lounging. Imagine yourself curled up in your favorite chair in front of a fire for this type of robe. However, the very features that make a thicker polyester robe great for relaxing can become burdensome when you’re rushing around after your shower, getting ready to start the day.
Robes of course come in various hem lengths and sleeve lengths, with some featuring 3/4-length sleeves and others coming all the way to your wrist. Some are knee-length while others extend to the calf or ankle. Whatever robe style you choose, take measurements and make sure it will land where you’d like it.
The Robe For Women Buying Guide
- Most robes are designed in a wrap style with a tie closure. If you’re only wearing your robe for a few minutes each day, this will likely be the best choice for you. But if you need something a little more secure, some come with an internal tie that you can use as a backup, then tie the belt around your waist
- Machine washability can be a deal-breaker for some households. Some robes require hand washing, particularly those made from silkier materials. If you prefer easy care, look for a robe that you can machine wash and tumble dry.
- You might not think about it when you’re shopping, but at some point, you’ll look for pockets in your robe. You may need a place to store your phone while you’re getting ready in the morning, or maybe you like somewhere to stow the remote while you’re grabbing a snack in the kitchen.
- Robes come in a variety of size ranges. Some are labeled “one size fits most,” while others take you from XS to 3XL and beyond. In addition to size charts, pay close attention to measurements to make sure the sleeves and hem will fall where you expect. No single robe will land in the same spot with every wearer.
- Kimono-style robes can make a great lightweight summertime option, but keep in mind that these robes aren’t very absorbent. This is a better robe for those who slide into it to rush to the kitchen for morning coffee rather than for wear after stepping out of the bathtub or shower.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide