NEXT Gauntlet Bicycle, 24-Inch
Last updated date: November 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bicycles 24-Inch and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bicycle 24-Inch you should buy.
Editor's Note November 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bicycle, 24-Inch for a detailed review of all the top bicycles 24-inch.
This 24-inch bicycle is designed for adventurous kids ages 13 and up. It's made with a durable dual-suspension steel frame and has an astounding 18 speeds. Both the handlebars and pedals have grips, which means riders will have full control of the bike at all times.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the NEXT NEXT Gauntlet Bicycle, 24-Inch placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Dynacraft NEXT Girls' Gauntlet Bike is a good choice for ages 13 and up. It has a sturdy dual-suspension steel frame that provides durability throughout the entire ride. A bold aqua paint scheme/paint effect and dual-suspension frame-and-fork combination make this mountain bike stand out. This 24" bike doesn't just look good; it performs well too. It is loaded with high-value features, including 18-speeds, a Shimano rear derailleur, Shimano handlebar grip shifters, front/rear alloy linear pull brakes and deluxe grips. The Dynacraft NEXT Girls' Gauntlet Bike is ready to ride. Your daughter or granddaughter can enjoy plenty of fun, adventure and exercise with this item. Next 24 In. Gauntlet Girls Mountain Bike, Blue: 18-Speed. Dual Suspension Mountain Bike. Front and Rear V-Brakes. Front shock fork. Rear suspension spring. Derailleur guard.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bicycles 24-Inch
Bicycles are a $6 billion-per-year industry in the U.S. alone, and the demand is only growing. It’s no surprise, as bike riding not only provides a fun way to spend the afternoon with the family, but it also offers a healthy way to get some exercise in each day.
If you’re in the market for a 24-inch bicycle, chances are good that you have a child who has outgrown their 20-inch bike. A 24-inch bike — which refers to the wheels’ 24-inch diameter — is the next size up, and tweens and teens can often get several years’ use out of these bikes before they need an adult-sized bicycle — typically a bike with 26- to 29-inch wheels. However, some adult bicycles come with 24-inch wheels, too. It all depends on the type of bike and the size of the rider.
Consider where you plan on riding the bicycle. Cruisers are designed for use on smooth surfaces, such as asphalt, cement, or the wood you typically find on a boardwalk. Mountain bikes, however, can handle rugged terrain. You’ll want to go with this type of bicycle if you plan on riding trails.
Examine the handlebars to ensure they have a comfortable grip, as well as the gearing and shifters, so you can adjust your speed to match the terrain.
Look for any extras that might make the bicycle more appealing. For example, some bikes come outfitted with a rear rack for optional baskets and panniers. Others are available in a wide variety of colors, such as coral, navy, pink, teal, red and light purple.
The Bicycle 24-Inch Buying Guide
- Keep your bicycle locked in a covered garage or shed when not in use. Leaving the bike out in the elements will cause it to rust and deteriorate, significantly shortening the bike’s life span, and you’ll also risk having it stolen.
- Unless you have a bike path near your home, you’ll need to transport your bicycles to another location to use them. A quality bike rack for your car is a great investment. You’ll need to make sure the rack is compatible with your specific vehicle, as well as the type of bicycles you own.
- Consider adding a few accessories to your bike. Bells, handlebar baskets and water bottle holders are all excellent choices. You can also install a set of reflectors for safety when riding at night.
- Always wear a bike helmet when riding your bicycle, even if you’re just going down the street and back. This is the best way to prevent a head injury should you fall off the bike or have an accident.
- Should you find the printed assembly instructions included with your bicycle a bit difficult to follow, look for a video you can watch instead. Some companies provide you with a link, so you can assemble the bike step-by-step following the video tutorial.
- You’ll find 24-inch bicycles vary in price based on design, style and intended use. The Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain-Style Tires Girls Bicycle, 24-Inch is one of the most affordable of the bunch. You’ll pay a moderate amount for the Huffy Hardtail 21-Speed Mountain Bicycle, 24-Inch, while the Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bicycle, 24-Inch and the sixthreezero Men’s Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 24-Inch are able to command the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide