Landmann BS Wildlife Fire Pit
Last updated date: July 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Fire Pits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Fire Pit you should buy.
Update as July 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Patio Fire Pit for a detailed review of all the top patio fire pits.
Sturdy steel construction is what you'll get when you purchase this patio fire pit. It features a round design and includes a safety screen, full-circle handle and poker. The unit has a depth of 12.5 inches and measures 23.5 inches in diameter.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Landmann BS Wildlife Fire Pit placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Outdoor fire pit with spark screen and poker. Wildlife cutouts glow for a unique nighttime ambience. Black finish for less cleaning. Includes full-size cooking grate; full-diameter handle. Measures 23-1/2 inches in diameter. Large 12.5 inches deep fre bowl. Wildlife cutouts for great fire views.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Fire Pits
A backyard fire pit can take a regular evening outside to another level. Not only do you have a warming source of heat and bright light, it’s the perfect place to bring family and friends together while enjoying their company. There are many different types of patio fire pits to choose from, so you have plenty of options when finding the one that’s right for your space.
One of the most important things to consider when getting a patio fire pit is the fuel type you’re going to use. Wood and gas fire pits are the most common. Wooden fire pits are typically smaller and easy to move around. They are safe to cook on, and great for marshmallows and hot dogs. Gas fire pits are typically stationary, and should not be used for cooking. Another type is a patio fire pit that uses compressed wood heating pellets. This is a particularly good choice if you are using the fire to heat yourself up on cold nights.
Pay special attention to the materials the patio fire pit is made out of as this affects the longevity and maintenance, not to mention the cost. While steel is sturdy, it has a tendency to rust. Stainless steel will not rust, similar to aluminum. Cast aluminum is also rust-resistant and ideal for the outdoors. When it comes to portability, stainless steel and aluminum are both lightweight and easy to move.
The Patio Fire Pit Buying Guide
- Consider the shape and size of your fire pit by first figuring out where you will put it. Be sure never to place your fire pit on a wooden deck. It should go on patio stone if possible. If you want to place your outdoor patio fire pit on grass, make sure there are no trees or plants around. Be prepared for the grass underneath the fire pit to turn brown from the heat.
- When it comes to the size, consider how many people will be enjoying the fire pit at one time. If it’s just a few people in your family, a small fire pit will do. If you entertain often and like large parties, then consider getting a larger fire pit so everyone can gather around for the boisterous conversation.
- Think about whether you want to permanently have the patio fire pit in the same place or if you want the option to move it around. This will affect the type and size of fire pit you should get.
- Keep in mind that in some climates you may need to store the fire pit in a shed or garage over the snowy winter months in order to increase the longevity of the gadget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide