ZENY Square Patio Fire Pit, 32-Inch
Last updated date: August 31, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fire Pits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fire Pit you should buy.
Update as July 13, 2023:
Check out Best Fire Pits for a detailed review of all the top fire pits.
Whether you want to warm yourself by a fire on a brisk fall evening or gather with some friends to roast a few marshmallows in the summer, this patio fire pit has you covered. It's constructed using high-quality materials and comes with a mesh cover for safety. When not in use, simply slip the waterproof cover over the fire pit and you're good to go.In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the ZENY Square Patio Fire Pit, 32-Inch placed 14th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This outdoor fire pit is made of high quality solid and long-lasting black coated metal mesh and frame. It can work longtime outside and keep rust resistant. SQUARE TABLETOP: Faux stone lines design makes this firepit archaic and aristocratic. The tabletop has a distance from the center to prevent burning by fire. Beautiful patterns and square clean line make it a perfectornament in your garden, patio or backyard. MULTIPURPOSE Fire Pit: This 3 in 1 portable fire pit can not only offer warmth, but also can be used for BBQ and cooling drinks and food. The BBQ shelf in the pictures is included. SAFE USE: This wood burning fire pit featuring a safety mesh cover encloses the fire for safety as well as preventing sparks or debris flying and comes with a poker to stoke fire and remove the mesh lid safely. Both of them ensure its safety use and gives you dual protection. EASY ASSEMBLE: Easy to assemble under the manual. If you have any questions of the fire pit,feel free to contact us. Overall dimensions: 32” (W) × 13” (H) × 32”(L).WARM NOTE: Dark grey and black color firepit will be shipped at random. Please kindly note.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Fire Pit Rankings
Fire Pit Overview
Cold weather doesn’t have to get in the way of enjoying the great outdoors. For centuries, fire has provided warmth on chilly nights. But fire pits aren’t just good for keeping you warm. There are many benefits to gathering around a fire, whether you’re sharing stories or roasting s’mores.
But when buying a fire pit, there are a few things to consider. One is whether you actually want to cook on it. Unlike old-fashioned fire pits, a metal one won’t handle drippings well. You may find yourself scraping marshmallow residue off the bowl after it’s cooled, in other words. Keep that in mind before you start cooking.
Traditional campfire treats aren’t the only thing you can make on a fire pit. Choose one with the right build and you can buy a grate that lets you cook items like steaks, chicken breasts and even potatoes and fresh corn. Some grills even come with the cooking grate and instructions on getting started.
The design of the fire pit itself is important to consider when you’re choosing between various models. You’ll want to make sure the bowl is deep enough for the amount of firewood you’ll be using. It can also help to have a poker for stoking the flames throughout the evening. If you have to purchase this separately, you can fairly easily, but you should consider that while you’re comparing prices.
If your fire pit stays in an uncovered area of your yard, consider the weather conditions it will be forced to withstand. A cover can help keep your fire pit dry and reduce the risk of rusting. Also, look to make sure your fire pit has drainage holes. If not, you’ll need to remember to remove the water every time it rains. If your fire pit comes with a cover, make sure it’s thick and durable enough to protect your fire pit.
- Occasionally, take the time to clean your fire pit. First, remove all ash and debris, then scrub the bowl with a ratio of 1:9 muriatic and water. Rinse the bowl with water and let it rest for at least 48 hours.
- Even with safety features, fire pits can be dangerous. When a fire is burning, make sure kids are supervised at all times.
- Fire pits typically sit close to the ground for a reason. A lower profile with shorter legs promotes sturdiness. You definitely don’t want your fire pit tipping over while it’s in use.
- If you plan to cook on your fire pit, make sure it comes with a grate to facilitate it. If not, check for a compatible grate you can purchase separately.
- With a fire pit purchase, at least a little assembly is necessary. You should be able to put it together fairly quickly, though. Check assembly instructions before making a purchase.
- As beautiful as some fire pits are, they don’t provide 360-degree visibility of the fire. If you want everyone seated around it to have a great view, look for one that allows you to see the fire from all sides.
- If you think you might ever move your fire pit, pay close attention to the weight. Some can be fairly heavy, meaning once you’ve set your fire pit down, you’ll want to leave it there.
- A very portable fire pit can come in handy. Not only is it easier to take it with you when visiting friends or traveling, but it’s also more compact, opening up storage possibilities.
- Smoke can be an issue with fire pits. If you go for one that promises a high heat output, make sure that it doesn’t come with extra smoke.
- Starting a fire and keeping it going can be a challenge with some fire pits. Check into whether the fire pit you’ve chosen will make starting the fire easy.