Grentay Biodegradable Rapid Dissolve Toilet Paper, 12-Pack
Last updated date: September 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Papers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Paper you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toilet Paper for a detailed review of all the top toilet papers.
In our analysis of 63 expert reviews, the Grentay Biodegradable Rapid Dissolve Toilet Paper, 12-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Septic tank safe: Gertany RV/ Marine Toilet Tissue is safe for all RV, camping and marine septic tank systems, they dissolve quickly to leave little residue and will help to keep your RV’s systems healthy and clog-free. dissolving at a decent rate to leave little trace, meaning you can save on septic tank cleaning products. Biodegradable: RV toilet paper with a high dissolve rate will also be kinder to the environment as they will have a high biodegradability when it comes to breaking down. Based on the concept of environmental protection, we did not set up separate plastic packaging for each roll. So we recommend that you directly seal the outer packaging to keep them dry and protected until you need them. Gentle on the skin: This RV TP is also kind and gentle on your delicate area.It is free from any harsh chemicals such as perfume, bleach, dyes and chlorine, which is also a good choice for the environment. It is an ideal choice for the washroom, kitchen, workshop, retail, offices, hospitality or a restaurant.PREMIUM multifold paper towel perfect for Class A office buildings, healthcare and other businesses that want to impress guests, tenants and customers. Top Quality and Sustainable: Grentay RV toilet paper that is not made from trees. Using bamboo that is panda-friendly (so not from the endangered animal’s own food source),these are a great RV toilet paper to take with you when you get back to nature, as they are also hypoallergenic, BPA, fragrance and chemical-free. CONVENIENCE: With a durable 4-ply that also gives a soft, lux feel, and with almost 230 x 4 sheets to a roll, each pack contains 12 Rolls of Gertany Ultra Soft Family Mega Roll toilet paper = 4 x 12 Regular Rolls based on number of sheets in Regular Roll bath tissue.It could well be your loo go-to for all your road trips.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Papers
One of the most important essentials you’ll need for your home is toilet paper. It may seem like a simple purchase, but there are actually a few things you want to consider before deciding which toilet paper is best for you and your family.
First, you’ll want to look for any certifications or awards that indicate the brand has been recognized as a quality product. For example, does the toilet paper packaging state that the paper has been stamped with the Good Housekeeping seal of approval?
Next, check to see if the toilet paper is safe for use with septic systems. You don’t want to use paper that won’t dissolve easily in water, as this will clog up your pipes. Cottonelle Ultra CleanCare Toilet Paper, 24-Rolls lists their product as clog and septic-safe. You’ll find some other models also come with Roto-Rooter approval.
If you or anyone in your home has sensitive skin, you’ll also need to look for toilet paper that is soft and non-irritating. Unscented brands are a good choice, as they don’t contain any chemicals, such as fragrances, that may cause a reaction in some people.
Strength is another characteristic you’ll want to see in a good toilet paper. You don’t want paper that easily breaks apart when dry, or you’ll end up using twice as much of it just to get clean. Some brands are actually 2-ply, and because they’re so strong, you’ll actually use four times less of their toilet paper to do the same job as regular toilet paper.
Of course, you’ll also want toilet paper that is absorbent, like Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Toilet Paper, 24 Rolls. Since it’s three times thicker, it’s also three times more absorbent than the leading national bath tissue.
Finally, if caring for the environment is important to you, you’ll want to choose a toilet paper that is eco-friendly. Some brands make their sheets from pulp that comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources. They also are proud Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification holders. Others use 100% recycled fiber content and have FSC and Eco Logo certifications.
The Toilet Paper Buying Guide
- There are plenty of creative ways to store extra toilet paper in your bathroom, even if your bathroom is on the smaller side. You can use a decorative planter, install a wire rack under your sink or even place a pocket hanger in your bathroom closet.
- Toilet paper is flammable. Never store it near a heat source.
- Save the cardboard toilet paper tube when you come to the end of your paper. If you don’t have any children or grandchildren in the home, you can donate your tubes to a nearby school or daycare center. The cardboard tubes are often used to make fun crafts, like cute animals, decorative binoculars and even gift boxes.
- Surprisingly, toilet paper comes in handy for many things, not just keeping you clean after you’ve used the restroom. It serves as a makeup remover, doubles as a coffee filter, cleans up dog messes and stops shaving nicks from bleeding. Of course, just like the toilet paper tube, you can also use the paper to create art, like paper flowers for example.
- If you have a big family or you just like to be prepared, you may want to consider buying toilet paper in bulk. Look at how many rolls are included in each package to determine which size is right for your family.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide