Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Toilet Paper, 24-Rolls, 3-Pack
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Papers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Paper you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toilet Paper for a detailed review of all the top toilet papers.
The quilting in this toilet paper makes it softer and more pleasant when you're using it. It promises to be septic safe, although it's important to make sure your toilet paper passes the "dissolve test" if your home relies on a septic tank for waste disposal. Each pack of 24 rolls is equal to 99 regular rolls of tissue paper.
In our analysis of 63 expert reviews, the Quilted Northern Ultra Toilet Paper, 24-Rolls, 3-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cushiony and absorbent Quilted Northern Ultra Plush toilet paper is made from three silky soft layers so you can pamper yourself in the ultimate comfort. In fact, premium Quilted Northern Ultra Plush bath tissue is 3X more absorbent and 3X thicker than the leading value brand toilet paper. Each supreme roll has 319 silky soft 3 ply sheets with our signature embossed design. Supreme size rolls mean that you won’t have to change the roll as often as our regular rolls, and the roll fits in most standard bathroom toilet paper holders. Biodegradable Quilted Northern septic safe toilet tissue is safe for use in standard sewer and septic systems. Quilted Northern toilet paper is certified to the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) sourcing standards.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Papers
One of the most important essentials you’ll need for your home is toilet paper. It may seem like a simple purchase, but there are actually a few things you want to consider before deciding which toilet paper is best for you and your family.
First, you’ll want to look for any certifications or awards that indicate the brand has been recognized as a quality product. For example, does the toilet paper packaging state that the paper has been stamped with the Good Housekeeping seal of approval?
Next, check to see if the toilet paper is safe for use with septic systems. You don’t want to use paper that won’t dissolve easily in water, as this will clog up your pipes. Cottonelle Ultra CleanCare Toilet Paper, 24-Rolls lists their product as clog and septic-safe. You’ll find some other models also come with Roto-Rooter approval.
If you or anyone in your home has sensitive skin, you’ll also need to look for toilet paper that is soft and non-irritating. Unscented brands are a good choice, as they don’t contain any chemicals, such as fragrances, that may cause a reaction in some people.
Strength is another characteristic you’ll want to see in a good toilet paper. You don’t want paper that easily breaks apart when dry, or you’ll end up using twice as much of it just to get clean. Some brands are actually 2-ply, and because they’re so strong, you’ll actually use four times less of their toilet paper to do the same job as regular toilet paper.
Of course, you’ll also want toilet paper that is absorbent, like Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Toilet Paper, 24 Rolls. Since it’s three times thicker, it’s also three times more absorbent than the leading national bath tissue.
Finally, if caring for the environment is important to you, you’ll want to choose a toilet paper that is eco-friendly. Some brands make their sheets from pulp that comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources. They also are proud Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification holders. Others use 100% recycled fiber content and have FSC and Eco Logo certifications.
The Toilet Paper Buying Guide
- There are plenty of creative ways to store extra toilet paper in your bathroom, even if your bathroom is on the smaller side. You can use a decorative planter, install a wire rack under your sink or even place a pocket hanger in your bathroom closet.
- Toilet paper is flammable. Never store it near a heat source.
- Save the cardboard toilet paper tube when you come to the end of your paper. If you don’t have any children or grandchildren in the home, you can donate your tubes to a nearby school or daycare center. The cardboard tubes are often used to make fun crafts, like cute animals, decorative binoculars and even gift boxes.
- Surprisingly, toilet paper comes in handy for many things, not just keeping you clean after you’ve used the restroom. It serves as a makeup remover, doubles as a coffee filter, cleans up dog messes and stops shaving nicks from bleeding. Of course, just like the toilet paper tube, you can also use the paper to create art, like paper flowers for example.
- If you have a big family or you just like to be prepared, you may want to consider buying toilet paper in bulk. Look at how many rolls are included in each package to determine which size is right for your family.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide