Eddie Bauer Premium Cotton Flannel Bedding Sheet Set, King
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top King Size Flannel Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best King Size Flannel Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note March 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best King-Size Flannel Sheets for a detailed review of all the top king size flannel sheets.
Stay warm throughout the night with these flannel sheets, which are brushed to add a little extra softness. They're also preshrunk, so you won't have to worry about them no longer fitting your mattress after you wash them. This sheet set is available in a variety of patterns, including one featuring two dogs on a tree-covered background.
In our analysis, the Eddie Bauer Eddie Bauer Premium Cotton Flannel Bedding Sheet Set, King placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton Flannel. Imported. INCLUDES: (1) fitted sheet, (1) flat sheet, (2) pillowcases. MATERIAL: 100% Cotton Flannel. FEATURES: Pre-shrunk and brushed for added softness. Fully elasticized fitted sheet prevents slipping from mattress and ensures a perfect fit. DIMENSIONS: Fitted Sheet: 78" x 80", Flat Sheet: 102" x 108", Pillowcases: 20" x 40". CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine washable for easy care. Machine wash cold, separately. Delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On King Size Flannel Sheets
If you struggle with staying warm at night, few things will warm you up like a good set of flannel sheets. Flannel is actually cotton, but it’s a medium-weight material and features a napped finish. To achieve that result, manufacturers either use a loosely spun weave or apply a brushed finish. The process creates a soft, cozy fabric that has some consumers looking forward to the chilliest winter months.
Flannel is perhaps best associated with plaid and tartan designs, but that’s simply tradition. Today’s flannel can be in solids or any variety of patterns. Although flannel was originally made from wool, today’s flannel clothing and linens are more likely to be 100% cotton or a cotton-silk blend. For the softest, coziest results, look for a flannel that’s 100% cotton.
Since flannel can be extra warm, you may find you prefer to use flannel sheets only in the coldest winter months. But if you live with someone who turns the air conditioner way down in the summer, flannel sheets could become your year-round friend.
If you choose a quality set of flannel sheets, you shouldn’t have to worry about sweat buildup during the night. The best flannel bedding is made to wick moisture from the body, keeping you warm while also allowing you to stay dry.
The King Size Flannel Sheet Buying Guide
- Cotton can shrink in the washer and dryer, particularly if you’re washing on hot. You can expect a reduction of 3 to 5%. To reduce this risk, look for sheets that are preshrunk and wash your sheets on warm, not hot.
- Pilling can be a problem with flannel. To reduce the risk, add one-half cup of white vinegar to the first wash. This will also help set the color and reduce the risk of fading.
- To retain your sheets’ softness, avoid the use of fabric softener products. Instead, consider putting tennis balls in the dryer when your sheets are in there. This helps keep the fabric from clumping as the fibers rub together.
- Those with sensitive skin should look for flannel sheets that are manufactured specifically to reduce chemicals and dyes. If you’re concerned about the environment, you can find flannel bedding that’s made using organic cotton.
- As with any cotton fabric, flannel sheets can tend to wrinkle, particularly if you leave them in the dryer too long. Look for a flannel that’s wrinkle-resistant if you’re concerned about this.
- Pay close attention to the depth of your mattress. Make sure the fitted sheet you’re buying is deep enough to fit comfortably around it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide