DEFY Aluminum & Neoprene Contoured Arm Curl & Bicep Blaster
Last updated date: September 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bicep Blasters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bicep Blaster you should buy.
Update as October 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bicep Blaster for a detailed review of all the top bicep blasters.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the DEFY Contoured Arm Curl & Bicep Blaster placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DEFY biceps isolator arm blaster, now featuring the DEFY v2 neck strap padding, eliminating any discomforts caused by other arm blasters.We have aimed to provide supreme comfort through our super padded, dense elbow pads ,these allow the user to reduce the momentum caused when not using a biceps isolator,when performing dumbbell curls and barbell curls. Our new design reduces the unnecessary stress put on arms when performing curls due to our brand new elbow pads. The DEFY brand new biceps isolator now imitates the preacher curl movement, however this will not require the user to sacrifice any space as it is a portable piece of exercise equipment. Due to our supreme design, you will now be able to have blood pump a lot quicker to your biceps and forearms allowing more energy to be used up, and thus increasing the size of the overall muscles used, without causing quick fatuousness.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bicep Blasters
A bicep blaster is a lightweight piece of gym equipment that is used to lock a person’s arms in place while they complete bicep curls. The device has a harness that wraps around the back of your neck. The main bar goes across your abdomen and there are special grooves on either side for resting your elbows. Bicep blasters do a great job of helping you isolate those bicep muscles.
If you’re in the market for a bicep blaster, you’ll want to consider the following features before you make a final decision.
Look for a bicep blaster that has a contoured design, like the DMoose Fitness Contoured Adjustable Arm Curl & Bicep Blaster. The curved design works with your body and helps isolate your arms and shoulders while also keeping your back and elbows locked in the correct position for completing a series of curling exercises.
Check that the bicep blaster is adjustable, as no two bodybuilders are exactly alike. The Hawk Sports Arm & Bicep Isolator Blaster has an adjustable strap that features a heavy-duty steel buckle. In just a few minutes, users can adjust the strap to match their height and body type for proper posture and a safe workout.
Review the bicep blaster’s construction next. You want to make sure it can withstand a rigorous workout and last for several years to come. The RIMSports Aluminum Weight Lifting Bicep Blaster & Isolator is made of a thick gauge aluminum that is extremely durable. It also features elbow and neck pads made from neoprene. These provide both comfort and added stability.
Consider any extras the bicep blaster may provide. For example, the EveryMile Adjustable Bodybuilding Bicep Blaster includes padding across the abdomen area. Some bicep blasters also make the elbow pads non-slip, which will keep your elbows in place during your curls.
The Bicep Blaster Buying Guide
- Always consult with your family physician before you begin bodybuilding. You want to make sure that you are healthy and fit and able to lift weights safely.
- It’s important to keep all sports and workout equipment clean, as you’re likely to sweat on them during activity. You can either wipe your bicep blaster off using antibacterial cleaning wipes or go over it with a damp, lint-free rag after each use. Set it aside to air dry before you use it again.
- When adjusting your bicep blaster, make sure you set the elbow pads just slightly above your elbows when your arms are in the downward position.
- The website Ignore Limits provides a sample regimen that you can follow when wearing your bicep blaster to build up your biceps. The site recommends completing four sets of four reps of barbell bicep curls, three sets of eight reps of dumbbell bicep curls, and four sets of six reps of dumbbell hammer curls.
- Fortunately, bicep blasters don’t vary too much in price, and most of them are quite budget-friendly. If you go with the RIMSports Aluminum Weight Lifting Bicep Blaster & Isolator or the EveryMile Adjustable Bodybuilding Bicep Blaster, you’ll save a few dollars over the DMoose Fitness Contoured Adjustable Arm Curl & Bicep Blaster and the Hawk Sports Arm & Bicep Isolator Blaster. Of course, since the prices aren’t drastically different, you may just wish to go with the bicep blaster that has the features and design you’re looking for.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide