BETTERLINE Burlap & Lace Rustic Wedding Guest Book
Last updated date: January 7, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wedding Guest Books and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wedding Guest Book you should buy.
Update as January 7, 2023:
Checkout The Best Wedding Guest Book for a detailed review of all the top wedding guest books.
Coming in six different flower styles, this classy guest book has lace and fabric decorating the cover. It features 120 pages including sections for different types of guests. You also get a pen stand and protective box.
In our analysis, the BETTERLINE BETTERLINE Burlap & Lace Rustic Wedding Guest Book placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH QUALITY WEDDING GUEST BOOK SET This beautiful guest book made of natural burlap and lace, along with a pen holder and silver pen, makes for a great wedding, bridal shower or baby shower gift. Guest Books are perfect for cherishing the warm wishes and memories of your friends and relatives at your occasion.It also comes in an attractive gift box. 👰 CHERISH YOUR WEDDING MEMORIES Each guest book comes with 120 pages of lined papers and measures 9.65″ x 6.5″ inches (24.5″ x 16.5″ cm) so your guests have enough space to write their thoughtful wishes on your special day. The book includes introductory pages with sections to fill out the details of the wedding, the bride’s family, the groom’s family, the bride’s attendants and the groom’s attendants. 📖 RUSTIC CHARM DECOR Accented with a sash of cream lace and a natural jute flower, the Better Line burlap guest book alternative set will add a rustic charm to your wedding. Create a primitive country and luxurious feel for your wedding while holding onto the memories of your guests at your special event 👰 GREAT VALUE PURCHASE Your guest book comes in a variety of designs that you can choose from. The set includes a guest book, complimentary burlap & lace pen holder and a beautiful silver pen 📖 100% HASSLE-FREE GUARANTEE: BetterLine strives to provide quality products and service. While our wedding guest books are made of high-quality material, should you have any issue with your purchase, feel free to contact us for a full refund or exchange. Your happiness with your purchase is our #1 priority!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wedding Guest Books
If you’re looking for a keepsake for your special day, you should consider getting a nice wedding guest book where your guests can leave you special messages. Not only will you be able to reflect back on your wedding when you review the guest book, but it will make it easier to track who joined you on that day. You can also add special touches to the guest book by including pictures from your wedding on the pages.
Many wedding guest books look simple on the outside. They typically feature a sturdy cover with a solid-colored background. White is especially a popular color, but you can also find gold, black and gray guest books. While less common, some guest books have covers that may resemble wood or have a fancy fabric over them.
The cover usually has silver or gold metallic writing on it in an elegant font style. This text might simply say “guest book,” or it could reference the couple by saying “Mr. and Mrs,” “Mrs. and Mrs.” or “Mr. and Mr.” Some wedding guest books also feature a tagline or metallic decorations such as flowers and leaves.
Along with choosing a wedding guest book with a nice cover design, you’ll want to pay close attention to how many pages it contains. Many options have 100 or more pages to suit even large weddings. However, you can always look for options with more pages or even buy an extra guest book if you expect an exceptionally large number of attendees.
The page layout matters since this affects how everything will be organized and how much space guests have to write in. The simplest pages feature just blank lines without labels, while others look more structured with separate columns for the guest name and the message. If you want something more complex, you’ll find guest books that have separate pages for different types of guests. For example, these could have sections for each partner’s family, attendants and general guests.
It’s common for wedding guest books to have pages for other purposes as well. For example, the book may feature pages dedicated to pre-printed quotes with a certain theme, or it may have pages where you provide facts or special memories about you and your spouse.
The Wedding Guest Book Buying Guide
- You should plan to buy some accessories for your wedding guest book. Most importantly, you’ll need to have some pens for your guests to write with, and these may come with some guest books. Make sure the pens show up well and dry quickly so you won’t have smudged writing in the book. You might also want some adhesive dots squares to attach photos to the pages in the guestbook, stickers for decorations and a holder for the pens.
- It’s good practice to send thank you cards to everybody who attended your wedding. You can reference the wedding guest book to recall the names of attendees and their messages so you can customize your responses.
- It’s common for a wedding guest book to come in a decorative gift box. This is convenient since the box can protect the book before and after your wedding.
- You don’t want to spend money on a wedding guest book just to have only a few guests end up signing it. To encourage everybody to participate, make sure you have the guest book displayed somewhere prominently such as at the entrance and perhaps set up a small decorated table showcasing it. You can be more direct and either announce the guest book to the attendees yourself or put up a sign encouraging leaving a message.
- Pay attention to the quality of the wedding guest book. Make sure the binding is strong so the pages won’t fall out over time. Choose a book with a sturdy cover and thick pages that don’t tear easily or allow ink to bleed through.
- You can dress up a simple wedding guest book cover by adding a small picture of you and your spouse to the cover. You can also have your names engraved on it or simply use a metallic pen for this. For consistency, try to use a pen that matches the font color of the other cover text.
- You might wonder what kinds of messages you can expect to see from your guests. While some attendees might just write a general note of congratulations, those who know you more closely will probably leave more personal messages. Generally, you can expect each note to be around one line; however, this can depend on how much space the guest book pages provide per guest.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide