ZenPur Hypoallergenic Organic Pillow
Last updated date: December 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow you should buy.
Update as December 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pillow for a detailed review of all the top pillows.
This hypoallergenic pillow resists bacteria, dust mites and mold, making it a great choice for individuals with allergies. Inside the pillow, you'll find a high-density memory foam that provides excellent neck support. The pillow also comes with a soft bamboo cover that is machine washable.
In our analysis, the ZenPur ZenPur Hypoallergenic Organic Pillow placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPPORTIVE MEMORY FOAM PILLOW FOR NECK PAIN: Say goodbye to waking up in the middle of the night with neck pain and shoulder problems. ZenPur's high quality ergonomic and pressure-relieving memory foam pillow adapts to your unique shape, and supports your head and neck for a comfortable sleep. Being not too firm and not too soft, your supportive and orthopedic pillow for proper spine alignment is the best choice whether you are back, stomach or a side sleeper with neck pain. WASHABLE BAMBOO COVER: Your Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow Cover comes with a zipper, fully washable and easy to maintain. When you receive your pillow, you will find details and easy-to-follow washing instructions included in the packaging. Just take off the organic pillow cover, wash it at 65-85°F and air out for 72 hours before using it. HYPOALLERGENIC PILLOW MADE IN EUROPE: ZenPur's Hypoallergenic Pillow is perfect for allergy sufferers because it is naturally resistant to allergens. No more waking up with a cough, sneezing, burning eyes or headache. Your neck pillow is produced according to the highest standards and is certified by Oeko-Tex & CertiPUR-US, so you will sleep on a safe and quality bed pillow memory foam that is not made in China and does not contain any harmful substances for people and the environment. PROTECTED PACKAGING FOR PERFECT GIFT: This could be the perfect gift for your husband, kids and friends. Our packaging is gift-level and very well designed, so it will be a great present for your love ones. ZenPur pillows for sleeping are being packaged in a highly protected and recycled plastic bag, so we can ensure you receive a clean and safe product. 10 YEARS WARRANTY AND RISK FREE TRIAL PERIOD: The ZenPur orthopedic pillows for neck pain come with 99 nights trial period and 10 years warranty, so you are 100% satisfied. Returns are to be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.) in packaging identical to the one used during the shipment.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillows
When it comes to choosing the right pillow to help you have a restful night’s sleep, it’s a good idea to begin by figuring out what your needs are. There are many different types of pillows available, so knowing more about how you sleep will help determine the right kind of pillow for you.
Start by considering which position you sleep in most often: on your back, on your side or on your stomach. This will affect the kind of head and neck support you will require. If you’re a back sleeper, then you’ll need something that is flat and firm, as compared to side sleepers who can use a more fluffy pillow. Stomach sleepers should go with a thin pillow so that their spine and neck are at a neutral angle.
Be sure to consider the type of mattress you have as well, as this will affect the comfort level of the pillow you need. For example, if you have a firm mattress, you may enjoy a soft and fluffy pillow. If your mattress does not offer a lot of support and enables you to sink into it, then a thin pillow might be the best option for you.
The Pillow Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to consider when buying a new pillow is the materials it is made from. This is especially critical if you suffer from allergies to materials like latex and buckwheat, both common pillow fillings. After all, you don’t want to end up sneezing and coughing all night as a result of your pillow. Down is another pillow filling people think about with allergens, but a lot of modern down is processed to remove allergens.
- Memory foam is another popular kind of pillow. Instead of having a filling inside, it’s made from one solid piece of polyurethane. These pillows are ideal if you like something that is more firm than fluffy. Memory foam conforms to your head shape and offers a lot of support.
- Be sure to check the maintenance and care instructions for your pillow. Many filled pillows can be cleaned in the washing machine on the cold setting, but memory foam pillows cannot. Some pillows can also go in the tumble dryer on a low setting. If you have allergies, be sure to wash your pillows on a regular basis to get rid of dust mites and other allergens.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide