Zalik Upright Standing Broom & Dustpan Set
Last updated date: October 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom & Dustpan Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom & Dustpan Set you should buy.
Update as May 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Broom & Dustpan Set for a detailed review of all the top broom & dustpan sets.
This broom has an extra-tall height of 50 inches, so it’s easier to get to hard-to-reach spaces. The dustpan has a rubber lip to keep dirt in place. The set has a space-saving design so they can be stored upright together.
In our analysis, the Zalik Zalik Upright Standing Broom & Dustpan Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
THE PERFECT HEIGHT: Forget about brooms that are too short and inconvenient! This lobby broom is extra-tall at 50'' so you will never have to bend down ever again! The long broomstick will also allow you to reach every corner and spot, even under the couch, so you can keep your space Clean! CONVENIENT DUSTPAN: This amazing dustpan was designed for your convenience so you can have perfect results with no hassle! The dust pan has a rubber lip on the edge so that all the dust and dirt will be swept right in the dustpan instead of under it. It also has built-in teeth so you can comb the broom bristles and keep them spotless from debris and excessive dust! SPACE SAVING DESIGN: The smart design of the broom and dustpan set makes it perfect for small storing closets as it is very compact for maximum space saving. The broom can snap on the dustpan for upright storage and it is also fold able so it can be easier to Move and to store! PREMIUM QUALITY: The broom and dust pan are crafted with special care and the best quality materials so you can enjoy unique durability. The steel handle is ultra-strong heavy duty so it can stay in top condition for years to come no matter what and the dustpan is made with sturdy ABS plastic for flawless results! LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Zalik is a USA based business that’s will make sure your satisfaction comes first. We strive to provide you with the best quality products and service. So if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the Broom and Dustpan set, please contact us so we can ensure 100% satisfaction!!!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom & Dustpan Sets
A broom and dustpan are essential tools for household chores. However, not all brooms and dustpans are alike.
Before you choose a set, decide whether you need a lobby or a push broom. A lobby broom has long bristles with shallow heads. You use the broom by pushing the dirt towards you. These are best for indoor cleaning tasks. A push broom, on the other hand, is more heavy duty. As the name suggests, you use this broom in a pushing motion, brushing the dirt away from you. The bristles are medium-length and come in a wide block. These kinds of brooms can be used either indoors or outdoors.
When it comes to the bristles of the broom, you’ll likely find them made from plant-based fibers or synthetic fibers. Plant-based fibers are usually from yucca, rattan or ixtle. They can also include twigs and cornhusks. Synthetic bristles are made from a type of plastic blend.
In addition to the material of the bristle, be sure to check whether they are flagged or unflagged. Flagged bristles are split at the ends, which creates more surface area to pick up fine dust and dirt. These a good choice for hardwood floors and other smooth surfaces. Because unflagged are not split at the ends, they are better for rough or moist surfaces. For example, you can use unflagged bristles outdoors, in your garage or in the kitchen and bathroom.
The Broom & Dustpan Set Buying Guide
- You can find brooms with angled bristles that are cut on a diagonal. These are great for getting into corners and under furniture.
- If you have trouble bending over, then opt for a dustpan that has a long handle. This way, you can maneuver the dustpan without having to kneel down or bend over. Some dustpans have detachable handles, which offers you more flexibility.
- If you often deal with really fine dust and dirt, then go with a dustpan that has a rubberized lip. This makes it easy to sweep the dirt into the dustpan and keep it there while you continue sweeping.
- When it comes to storage, many people stand the broom up against a wall with all its weight on the bristles. However, this is a mistake. Doing this can cause the bristles to bend and break. Instead, hang the broom up on a storage loop or hook. This will make your broom last much longer.
- Another mistake people make is never washing their brooms. Be sure to wash your broom bristles with warm water and soap every once in a while. You can wash it in a bucket or even in a bathtub. Be sure to let it air dry completely before using again.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide