Yoyo King Merlin Narrow C Bearing Trick Yo-Yo
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Yo-Yos For Newcomers And Lifelong Toy-Lovers for a detailed review of all the top .
The ball bearing axle in this yo-yo provides extra-long spin times. The body is made from a thick plastic that holds up over many uses. You can choose from four different colors, and your yo-yo will come with extra strings.
In our analysis, the Yoyo King Yoyo King Merlin Narrow C Bearing Trick Yo-Yo placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ULTRA LONG SPIN YO YO Ball bearing axle lets you perform tricks like the yo-yo pros. Wakes up. EASY TO USE Optimized for balance, long spin times, stability, and ease of catching on the string. WAKES UP This responsive yoyo that wakes up when you tug the string. Great for beginners, kids, pros. Silicone response system. Ball bearing axle for super long spin times! Includes extra yoyo strings. Narrow C sized responsive bearing that wakes up. These yoyos are fun!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Even with all the technology we have today, yo-yos remain a classic staple of toy chests everywhere. Despite its lack of batteries and computer chips, yo-yos feature a design that’s surprisingly sophisticated, using a combination of energy and gravity to challenge players.
But technology has evolved the design of yo-yos over the years. Newer yo-yos incorporate more sophisticated bearings and even LED lights to make the experience more rewarding and fun. But the basic design of yo-yos hasn’t changed much. Every yo-yo has an outer shell that holds an axle and a string that spins around the axle.
One thing today’s consumers might not realize is that the design of a yo-yo varies from one to the next. Some are better suited to beginners, while others are ideal once you get a little more advanced in your play. There are even tricks you can do with a yo-yo, which may require a more sophisticated design.
Yo-yos started as wooden toys, but over the years, plastic became the standard. The weight and type of plastic may change from yo-yo to yo-yo, but it’s important to find one that’s comfortable in the hand. You can also find yo-yos made from metal, a durable option that also improves movement to give you flexibility.
The Buying Guide
- When shopping for yo-yos, you’ll find the word “responsive” used with some. A responsive yo-yo returns easily to the hand when you pull up on it. This is great for beginning play. However, if you’re learning tricks, you’ll want an unresponsive yo-yo that lets the yo-yo “sleep,” remaining extended for longer periods of time.
- Some yo-yos have a more sophisticated design that extends the string farther than usual before automatically returning the yo-yo to your hand. This can lead to a more gratifying experience.
- Even the best-built yo-yo can suffer string damage, especially with excessive use. Many of today’s yo-yos come with some spare string and directions for replacing it if you ever need to.
- Some yo-yos also come with replacement bearings to help you get it back in working condition if it ever stops being as responsive as it once was.
- If you plan to get a lot of wear out of your yo-yo, you might want to consider looking for one with a scratch-resistant metal body. This will ensure that you won’t have to replace your favorite yo-yo after you’ve gotten used to the way it responds to your movements.
- If you’ve already mastered basic yo-yo moves and you want to start on some tricks, look for a yo-yo that’s designed for intermediate and advanced players. The special build of these yo-yos makes them ideal for getting your moves down.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide