XGEAR Water-Repellent Fabric Trailer RV Cover
Last updated date: June 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top RV Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best RV Cover you should buy.
Update as June 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best RV Cover for a detailed review of all the top rv covers.
If you're searching for all-weather protection, this RV cover is the way to go. It's constructed from a three-ply top with single-ply sides that keep the RV safe from bird droppings, rainstorms and accidental scratches. The adjustable front and rear tension panels ensure you get a custom fit every time.
In our analysis, the XGEAR XGEAR Water-Repellent Fabric Trailer RV Cover placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MEASUREMENT: Fits RV 16'-18', 104" height. Include 1*adhesive repair patch, 1*storage bag; 1 ladder cap. Please measure before purchasing, measure from bumper to bumper, including the bumpers and ladder. Do not use the RV model number or manufacturer-stated length as the actual length may vary. DURABLE MATERIAL: Thick, triple-ply top and single-ply sides protect against rain, snow, bird droppings and scratches for all-weather protection. WINDPROOF: Come with waterproof Straps & Buckles at the bottom, elasticized hem corners, adjustable front & rear tension panels provide a custom fit, tie down all straps to protect your car cover from blowing off in the heavy wind. EASY TO USE: Multiple zippered panels allow access to the RV doors and engine areas anytime. Full cut to allow room for ladders, air conditioners, etc. 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Please contact us if there’s any quality issue.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On RV Covers
When shopping for the best RV cover, it’s imperative that you know the size of your RV and account for any special modifications, like an oversized rooftop air conditioner. While most RVs will work well with a standard-sized cover, if you’ve customized your ride, it may require some tailoring.
Measure from the two longest points, including ladders, bumpers and spare tires but not the hitch tongue (you won’t be covering that part). Aim for a snug fit on your RV. The more slack your cover has, the more likely it will be to suffer from wear and potentially tear in the wind or other bad weather.
If your RV is at the upper edge of a cover’s range, it may be better to go one size up and look into additional straps to help make it a snug fit. Most importantly, be sure to use your RV cover regularly so that your vehicle is protected and stays looking its best when you take a trip.
The RV Cover Buying Guide
- Keep an eye on the recommended climate ranges for any RV cover you are considering. If the price looks too good to be true for an all-weather cover, it probably is.
- Try padding any sharp corners or edges on your RV before covering it to prevent accidental tears. A cheap pack of tennis balls can be cut into covers for rain gutter corners and pool noodles can be cut open to cover sharp edges.
- Never operate your stove or other propane-fueled devices in your RV while the cover is on. Burning propane generates carbon dioxide, which will be trapped by the cover and become a serious health risk very quickly. This would be akin to running your car inside a closed garage.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide