WonderSleep Dream Rite Memory Foam Hotel Collection Pillow
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow you should buy.
Update as February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pillow for a detailed review of all the top pillows.
Falling asleep fast has never been more possible than with this high-quality pillow. It's made with bamboo, which works well to keep you nice and cool. The inner soft memory foam adds comfort and makes you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud.
In our analysis, the WonderSleep WonderSleep Dream Rite Memory Foam Hotel Collection Pillow placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
40% Viscose Rayon and 60% Polyester. Imported. 1-Pack Queen Size Pillow. Unmatched Support - Crafted with 80% shredded memory foam and 20% Polyester Fiber. This type of memory foam technology allows for a much more sensual and personal night of sleep. It gives users the ability to sleep for a prolonged period of time and not have to worry about aches and pains. The memory foam provides support for the neck, shoulders, back, and head. Adjust Your Comfort Level - Removable filling allows users to feel a more custom and unique sleeping experience. Just take out as much foam filling as you wish and enjoy a softer pillow. This is a unique and customizable style of pillow for any type of sleeper. Whether you prefer soft or firm pillows, this pillow is for you. Cool, Calm, Comfortable - The pillow is made of a premium fabric to guarantee that your pillow stays cool and breathable throughout the night. The pillow cover is specially made with 40% Viscose Rayon (from Bamboo) and 60% Polyester, so you can lay your head down at night knowing you will fall asleep. The soft material and memory foam will mold to your body and will allow you to stay cool during the night. Hypoallergenic - This specially designed pillow is hypoallergenic which provides users with a high-quality and safe night of sleep! Never fear of creepy crawlies eating away at your pillow. Both the zipper cover and pillow itself are machine washable which make cleaning easy. Warranty - 1 Year Warranty! We offer a one year warranty to protect against any defects.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillows
When it comes to choosing the right pillow to help you have a restful night’s sleep, it’s a good idea to begin by figuring out what your needs are. There are many different types of pillows available, so knowing more about how you sleep will help determine the right kind of pillow for you.
Start by considering which position you sleep in most often: on your back, on your side or on your stomach. This will affect the kind of head and neck support you will require. If you’re a back sleeper, then you’ll need something that is flat and firm, as compared to side sleepers who can use a more fluffy pillow. Stomach sleepers should go with a thin pillow so that their spine and neck are in a neutral angle.
Be sure to consider the type of mattress you have as well, as this will affect the comfort level of the pillow you need. For example, if you have a firm mattress, you may enjoy a soft and fluffy pillow. If your mattress does not offer a lot of support and enables you to sink into it, then a thin pillow might be the best option for you.
The Pillow Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to consider when buying a new pillow is the materials it is made from. This is especially critical if you suffer from allergies to materials like latex and buckwheat, both common pillow fillings. After all, you don’t want to end up sneezing and coughing all night as a result of your pillow. Down is another pillow filling people think about with allergens, but a lot of modern down is processed to remove allergens.
- Memory foam is another popular kind of pillow. Instead of having a filling inside, it’s made from one solid piece of polyurethane. These pillows are ideal if you like something that is more firm than fluffy. Memory foam conforms to your head shape and offers a lot of support.
- Be sure to check the maintenance and care instructions for you pillow. Many filled pillows can be cleaned in the washing machine on the cold setting, but memory foam pillows cannot. Some pillows can also go in the tumble dryer on a low setting. If you have allergies, be sure to wash your pillows on a regular basis to get rid of dust mites and other allergens.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide