Wondercide Child-Safe Fast Acting Ant Spray
Last updated date: March 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Ant Spray for a detailed review of all the top .
Not only is this ant spray effective against a variety of insects, it's also safe to use around children and pets. Since the formula utilizes all-natural essential oils, it leaves behind a pleasant rosemary scent. The plant-based spray can safely be used in any room in your home, even the kitchen.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Wondercide Child-Safe Fast Acting Ant Spray placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Whether it’s your toddling bundle of joy dropping their juice box or your pup knocking over the cheese board, protecting your Pack can get a little messy. Freshen up and fight back with this natural spray proven to kill, repel, and prevent 98-100% of common pests without harmful chemicals. Messiness comes with your Pack. But Pests don’t have to. A preventative and a treatment, this aromatherapeutic spray kills and repels crawling, biting and stinging pests, including ants, roaches, spiders, flies, fleas, ticks, wasps, scorpions, mosquitoes, fruit flies, silverfish, moths, gnats, carpet beetles, earwigs, palmetto bugs, waterbugs, and more. Choose from four aromatherapeutic fragrances: Rosemary, lemongrass, cedar and peppermint. A safe, natural alternative to chemical treatments. No artificial colors, fragrances or synthetic pesticides. Made in the USA from human food-grade ingredients and safe around children and pets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Indoor ant killers are not usually as potent as outdoor ant killers. This is because they typically have safety measures to keep humans and pets safe.
The most common types of indoor ant treatments are ant bait traps, powders and sprays. Sprays are the fastest and easiest to use, and they normally kill the ants on contact. Bait traps do not work on contact, and powders are made from Borax and have to be mixed with other ingredients.
Some sprays have repellents to keep the ants from coming back in the house; these create barriers. Non-repellent sprays allow the ants to walk through the spray and track it back to their colonies. This can poison the other ants, and that is a good thing. Other insect sprays contain toxic ingredients, so be extra careful to check for this before buying.
The Buying Guide
- Try starting out with a non-toxic or organic ant spray first to see if this solves your infestation. It is always best to avoid chemicals and toxins where possible, and there are many more choices on the market than ever before.
- There are some natural insect repellents, but they will not usually work for ant infestations. Commercially prepared products are your best bet if your ant problem is out of control.
- Whatever you do, always read the instructions first before using insect sprays.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after spraying and cleaning up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide