windiy 16 Assorted Colors EVA Craft Foam Sheets, 96-Count
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Craft Foam Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Craft Foam Sheet you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Craft Foam Sheet for a detailed review of all the top craft foam sheets.
Vibrant and clean colors are included in this variety pack of craft foam sheets. They are easy to cut and the included stencils have fun designs on the edges.
In our analysis, the windiy windiy EVA Craft Foam Sheets, 96-Count placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quantity: Package includes 96 sheets of EVA Craft Foam in 16 assorted colors, 4 pcs Plastic Stencils Templates for kids drawing and painting, 1 Plastic Straight Ruler and 1 Kids Safety Scissor. Dimensions: Each EVA Foam Sheet measures appr. 9" x 6" with 2mm thickness. Perfect for your DIY craft projects, just cut to size and work your magic! The plastic stencils are appr. 2.6" in length and 5.7" in width. The ruler is appr. 6.2" in length and 1.2" in width. Color: The Craft Foam Sheets come in an assortment of attractive, bright colors, including black, grey, white, red, orange, yellow, hot pink, purple, lavender, tan, light salmon, royal blue, azure, sky blue, powder blue and green. Material: EVA Foam Sheets have a soft, spongy texture that makes them easy to be trimmed to any shape with scissors or decorated with glue, glitter, markers, foam paint, foam shapes, foam stickers. These lightweight, non-toxic foam sheets are safe for using. The EVA Foam is a versatile material for a wide variety of art and craft projects! It is perfect for making decorative posters, bulletin boards, DIY greeting cards, DIY gifts, photo frames, picture frames, scrapbook embellishments, magnets, door hangers, signs, or cutting into decorative patterns and stick on top of other mediums. The key is simply to use the imagination, where your creativity dictates.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Craft Foam Sheets
Foam sheets are popular for adding texture to a crafted item. They are made of ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer foam, or EVA, a durable plastic foam that is an alternative to materials such as rubber and vinyl often used because of its ability to remain strong at low temperatures and its resistance to UV rays and cracking.
Foam sheets are typically inexpensive when purchased in bulk. They’re great for use in costumes and theatrical sets because they are somewhat water-resistant and durable at various temperatures. Good craft foam sheets can be spray-painted without showing cracks in the paint. They also hold to stickiness well.
When buying craft foam sheets, consider the type of materials you will use for the rest of the project. Determine whether a simple sheet will work best or perhaps a fancier piece such as one with glitter will work better for your project.
Crafters use foam sheets with rubber stamps because they can hold impressions; the raised part of the stamp sinks into the foam well. They are also popular for creating embellishments and giving dimension to a craft.
Foam sheets have endless uses because they can be easily cut and pierced, such as in sewing crafts. They can often be bought with adhesive or magnetic backing, and some can even be wiped clean to give you a fresh start on your craft.
The Craft Foam Sheet Buying Guide
- Stampers will want to avoid purchasing craft foam sheets with shiny coatings as the stamp could easily wipe off.
- Practice stamping something on paper before stamping on a craft foam sheet to avoid wasting the sheet.
- Stamps you use on craft foam sheets can be colored with a variety of methods such as ink, markers, pens, chalks and more.
- Save your scraps. Once a craft foam sheet has been cut, you may need the smaller, unused pieces for projects in the future.
- You can use hot glue on craft foam sheets, though the shape of the sheet could change depending on how hot it gets. If hot glue doesn’t seem to work for your project, try something stronger such as Gorilla Glue.
- Be aware that the sheets may have a strong chemical smell that could be bothersome to those with sensitivities. It is sometimes akin to smelling a marker or paint.
- Hairdryers are not effective at molding and shaping craft foam sheets because they don’t get hot enough, but craft heat guns will get the job done.
- Aim for purchasing craft foam sheets made with EVA that is Formamide-free. Formamide is used by some manufacturers to make the foam sheets softer, but it is considered by some to be a carcinogen.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide