Velius Wide Leg Metallic Women’s Pants
Last updated date: September 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Metallic Women's Pants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Metallic Women's Pant you should buy.
Editor's Note October 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Metallic Women’s Pants for a detailed review of all the top metallic women's pants.
In our analysis, the Velius Velius Wide Leg Metallic Women's Pants placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Glitter Stretch Fabric: 90% Polyester+10% Spandex. Very stretchy and comfortable that feels as good as it looks. Sparkly Glitter, Elastic High Waist, Much Stretch, Wide Leg Long Pants. Highlights all of your natural curves and flatters your unique beauty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Metallic Women's Pants
Metallic pants are not for the super-shy, but they can be a lot of fun to wear. Although they are very much in style these days, these shiny materials have been around for a long time. They are certainly popular with stage performers, and have long been used in formal wear like evening gowns.
The past several decades have seen shiny clothing, like women’s metallic pants, come more into the mainstream. Today, both men and women can be seen wearing stunning metallic outfits during the day and at night. Pants like these can be dressed up or down, making them an ideal choice from the gym to the club. Metallic pants look great with t-shirts, crop tops, flowing tops or whatever your unique sense of style calls for.
Metallic pants usually need to be washed with care due to their unique composition. Popping them into the washing machine on high heat could damage or shrink the material. The safest bet is to read the manufacturer’s laundering instructions, which are usually on the inside label, before you do any washing.
Looser styles of metallic pants may have pockets, which are great for storing cell phones, cash or lipstick. You can make the look more casual with a t-shirt and flats or sneakers. Colors can be mixed or matched, depending on your mood. Pairing your metallic pants with a metallic or another very bright shirt can be tricky, but it’s a fashion statement that always pays off in dividends for the bold.
First-timers can test the waters by purchasing a few inexpensive styles and colors to find the looks they like best. It is important to pay attention to product descriptions and reviews, as some styles may run smaller than others. If being overly trendy is not your style, you may be more comfortable in a pair of looser-fitting metallic pants that have a more casual vibe.
The Metallic Women's Pant Buying Guide
- Metallic pants are very much in vogue for women these days, so they’re worth a try.
- If you are hesitating about wearing metallic pants, keep in mind that they do not have to be in a bold color. You can add just a bit of glow with more muted metallic pants, in soft silvers, blacks and golds.
- Other popular colors include rose, green and yellow.
- Find a pair of metallic pants that you love, and then look for shirts and shoes to go with it. It’s better to buy an outfit to support a statement piece like these, otherwise your pants might never leave your closet.
- Unless you are a performer or going to an event, wearing a metallic top with metallic pants could be seen as over-the-top – but if you are bold, go for it!
- To make the pants the focus of your outfit, you can downplay the top, shoes, jacket, jewelry and handbag you wear with them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide