Vanstek Comfort Grip Gel Retractable Erasable Pens, 15-Pack
Last updated date: October 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Erasable Pens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Erasable Pen you should buy.
Update as October 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Erasable Pens for a detailed review of all the top erasable pens.
A premium soft grip makes these erasable pens extremely comfortable to use, which is important when working on a long paper or project. The pens also sport a retractable clip, eliminating the need for caps, and .7-millimeter tips. You can even use the pens for scrapbooking, grading papers or creating sketches.
In our analysis, the Vanstek Vanstek Comfort Grip Gel Retractable Erasable Pens, 15-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Vanstek 15 Colors Retractable Erasable Gel Pens Clicker Are Fine Point with Premium Comfort Grip.15 Vivid Colors for you: Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Wine Red, Black Red,Purple,Violet,Dark Blue,Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue,Light Green, Green,Black.Vanstek Erasable Gel Pens are erasable with the Eraser at the top and retractable by pressing the side clicker clip down.They writes like gel pens,and erases like a pencil.It leaves no room for the mistake or a hole in the paper. Keep your paper or books neat and clean. Superior ink and soft rubber grip make the pens writing smoothly and using durable! Great pens for coloring, kid doodling, scrapbooking, sketching, drawing, doodling, writing and getting creative in a fun and skilled way.Multiple colors and the 0.7 mm tips are great for daily. Especially for Students to take note. But not recommended for use on legal or official documents.Just enjoy the smooth writing and Rewriting.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Erasable Pens
Pencils are no longer the only writing instrument equipped with erasers for fixing mistakes. Many pen sets are now created using erasable ink, allowing errors when writing, drawing or reconciling checkbooks to be quickly remedied.
When shopping for erasable pens, determine whether you’re looking for a set with a fine tip (.7 millimeters) or a medium tip (1.0 millimeters). Fine tips are best for writing, grading papers and adding detail to art pieces, while medium tips work well for sketching, scrapbooking and doodling.
Consider whether you’re in need of a set of traditional black or blue pens, or one that features a host of colors. Typically, colored sets contain gel ink and come in shades of black, blue, red, navy, green, purple, pink, turquoise, orange and lime.
Check to see whether the erasable pens are retractable or have a removable cap. Retractable models are great because they eliminate the worry that you’ll lose the cap when you take it off. Of course, caps do a great job of keeping the ink from drying out.
Look to see whether the pens have a built-in clip. Clips are an excellent feature because they allow you to store the pens on a clipboard, in a diary page or even from the front pocket of a t-shirt.
Go for an erasable pen set that offers a premium comfort grip if you often work on long papers or projects. The grip will keep the pen from slipping, while also adding softness to keep your fingers and wrist from becoming fatigued.
The Erasable Pen Buying Guide
- With many erasable pens, you need to wait for the ink to dry before you can begin erasing your mistake.
- Gel pens are typically sold with a red wax covering the tips. You’ll need to remove this wax before you can begin writing.
- When opting for erasable gel pens, make sure the package states that the ink won’t bleed through your paper, especially if you plan on using both sides of the paper.
- Avoid exposing the ink to sunlight or high temperatures, as it will make the ink disappear.
- Some erasable pens are refillable. Others have pressurized ink cartridges that allow for writing at any angle.
- If you have school-aged children, you may wish to go with a brand of erasable pens that participates in the Box Tops for Education program.
- To determine the cost per erasable pen, you’ll need to divide the total number of pens by the cost of the set. You’ll find sets that contain just one or two colors tend to cost much less than sets with 10 to 15 unique colors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide