Uozzi Easy Clean Playful Coverlet Set
Last updated date: March 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coverlets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coverlet you should buy.
Update as March 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Coverlet for a detailed review of all the top coverlets.
Brighten up your bedroom with this stylish coverlet. The set includes one quilt and two matching shams and is available in a twin, queen or king size. It's also constructed from a durable microfiber that can quickly be cleaned in your home washing machine.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Uozzi Easy Clean Playful Coverlet Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DESIGN DETAILS: A Side – Colorful dots (pink,gray,yellow Cyan Black) style with B side – White Gray Stripes Style, Twin Queen King size available most suitable for your bedroom, guest room, children’s room, holiday house, dormitory,etc. BEST FOR YOUR BED: Easily cover all sides and end of your bed, even with extra layers of padding(If you need a quilt that drapes all the way to the floor, you may have a low bed or choose a larger size)! Try our quilt set, you will sleep on a luxurious beautiful and cute bed. MULTI-PURPOSE USAGE: Perfect coverlet quilt for spring or the coming summer or warmer weather, a little cool feeling for the hot weather, also can use in winter as a blanket. Order 1 set and use all season. Use as quilt,bedspread, comforter set, blanket,bed cover. EASY CARE: Easy to clean (NO Dog’s or Cat’s hairs pets’ fur left) Machine wash in cold. Tumble dry low. Want a cover for this quilt? Search Uozzi Bedding Duvet Cover Set on amazon and find more Uozzi Bedding collection! We also have the same style sheet set and comforter, If you want them, just search Uozzi colorful dots on amazon.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coverlets
If you find yourself feeling chilly at night and need something extra to keep you warm and snug, a coverlet is a versatile option. It can be used on top of a duvet or blanket in the colder months, and when the weather is warm, you can just pair it with a sheet. It’s a great choice whether your bedroom decor is traditional or modern.
Unlike a bedspread which goes all the day down to the floor, a coverlet is a smaller type of blanket that only goes as far as your bed skirt. It works whether you have a traditional dust-ruffle bed skirt or a flat contemporary one. The coverlet is small and compact enough that it can also be folded and draped on the end of the bed, so you can just grab it when you need it.
If you have a stylish bed frame that has statement leg pieces, a coverlet enables you to show those off. A coverlet is also thin enough to tuck under the mattress if you’re going for a neater, more minimalist style.
The Coverlet Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a coverlet, opt for one that is made out of microfiber or polyester. This is a durable material that is incredibly soft, comfortable and easy to clean. Typically, you can machine wash and tumble dry your coverlets.
- Coverlets often have a stitched, embossed or pressed pattern on the cover. This adds decorative appeal and style. Patterns may include criss-cross stitching, bohemian design or a unique abstract look. Consider what your bedroom style is like and how the coverlet will complement it.
- You can find coverlets in both muted and bold colors. If you have a number of different colors on your bed already, consider getting a classic beige-toned coverlet so it matches with all of your bedding. On the other hand, if your bedding is on the plain side, add a pop of color with a bright and bold coverlet.
- Coverlets can be used in either warm or cold climates, though in colder temperatures, you’ll need to layer the coverlet with a thicker blanket, quilt or duvet. In the summer months, a coverlet can provide enough warmth on its own.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide