Umbra Brass Hubba 34-Inch Round Mirror
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Circle Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Circle Mirror you should buy.
Editor's Note April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Circle Mirror for a detailed review of all the top circle mirrors.
With a 34-inch diameter and a decorative brass frame, this round mirror will give you plenty of visibility while you’re getting ready. It comes with all the hardware you need to hang the mirror. The larger size is also better than smaller mirrors at reflecting natural light.
In our analysis, the Umbra Umbra Brass Hubba 34-Inch Round Mirror placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Glass. LARGE, ROUND MIRROR: Hubba is a 34-inch diameter mirror, with an elegant and decorative brass frame that looks great in any space including as bedroom wall décor and bathroom wall decor. BOOSTS LIGHT: Hubba’s large size is ideal for reflecting both natural and artificial light to help brighten any room, day or night. MAKES A SMALL ROOM LOOK BIGGER: Adding a large mirror instantly doubles the light and visual depth in a small room, making the space appear larger. DOUBLES AS WALL ART: Hubba’s beautiful shape and brass frame allows it serve as not just a mirror but as decor for your walls. EASY TO INSTALL: All hanging hardware is included.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Circle Mirrors
For years, mirrors have been square or rectangular in shape. But round mirrors can soften a room, serving as a unique addition to a room’s décor. By being round, they become more of a decorative accent than merely a reflective surface.
As with any mirror, it’s important to take a look at the weight of the mirrors as you shop. You’ll be hanging up a round mirror, so you won’t want one that’s so heavy, it damages the wall. A thinner profile is better, too, so the mirror hugs the wall rather than jutting out into the room.
But as you start looking at various round mirror options, you’ll likely start to notice that the frame makes a big difference. You’ll find frames that are rose gold, metal, wood, rubber and many other variations. The frame can act as a bumper between any objects that bump into the mirror, but it also adds to its overall visual appeal.
Another consideration is the quality of the reflection. Mirrors consist of two components: a piece of glass and a silver backing with paint as protection. Silver backing provides a high-quality, lasting reflection, which is why you’ll see many mirror manufacturers list “silver backing” on their product descriptions.
The Circle Mirror Buying Guide
- Round mirrors vary in size. Before you start shopping, measure the diameter of the area you want to fill with a mirror and compare that to the diameter of each mirror. Experts advise choosing a mirror about two-thirds the size of the furniture it’s hanging above.
- Pay close attention to how the mirrors are hung. Many come with hanging hardware already attached to the back, as well as screws inside the box. If you’re installing on drywall, you’ll likely be fine with the included supplies, but you may need special hardware for hanging on surfaces like concrete.
- If you plan to hang your mirror in a bathroom, certain types of glass work better at resisting prolonged exposure to humidity.
- A rubber frame is likely better if you’re hanging your mirror in an area where someone could bump into it. The rubber acts as a partial shield.
- Before buying a mirror, consider the room where you’ll hang it. If it’s hanging in the entryway, you’ll likely be giving yourself a quick once-over before leaving the house each day, so it’s important to have one with an accurate reflection. In a bathroom, function is usually more important than appearance, but you can find high-quality mirrors that enhance any décor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide