Tosewever Boho Machine Washable Outdoor Pillow Cover Set, 4-Pack
Last updated date: June 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Pillow Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Pillow Set you should buy.
Update as June 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Pillow Set for a detailed review of all the top outdoor pillow sets.
This outdoor pillow set of four 18-by-18 throw pillows features your choice of colors and geometric patterns, with some festive options thrown in. The material on these covers is a cotton linen material that is both breathable and comfortable to the touch. Each cover has a zipper that doesn't show once you've inserted the filler and closed it up.
In our analysis, the Tosewever Tosewever Boho Machine Washable Outdoor Pillow Cover Set, 4-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MATERIAL: Made of durable high quality solid cotton linen material, feel soft and breathable. (Only Cover, INSERT NOT INCLUDED). STANDARD SIZE: 4pcs 18″ x 18″ / 45cm x 45cm (1-2cm deviation) cushion cases. Only one side pattern. Each decorative pillow cover has an invisible zipper. TRENDY DESIGNS:This boho pillow covers are stylish. The print on the pillowcases is very clear and simple. Goes well with many kinds of home decoration, bringing your home a stylish feeling. MULTI-PURPOSES: Simple, elegant design perfect for home decoration, sofa, and chairs, car decoration, office, hotel, coffee decoration. EASY CARE: Machine Wash Cold Separately, Gently Cycle Only, No Bleach, Tumble Dry Low.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Pillow Sets
If you have a patio or deck, you need special furniture for that area. Even if your outdoor seating is covered, it’s exposed to more moisture than indoor furniture typically experiences. Humidity and precipitation will eventually soak into the fabric and padding of any outdoor furniture you have.
But outdoor seating that isn’t covered has even more issues. The sun beats down on it all day, especially during the summer months. While this will dry your cushions out quicker, it also will easily fade the dyes and even break down certain fabrics over time.
Once you’ve bought your outdoor seating, you’ll also need pillows to serve as accents. They can even help you create a more comfortable area for you and your guests to sit. But just as you need to choose furniture that’s outdoor-ready, you also need to choose pillows with those specialized needs in mind.
The best fabric for the outdoors is polypropylene, which resists UV damage and also dries quickly when exposed to moisture. Its lack of dyes can additionally be a big help if you’re worried about fading.
But the outer fabric of your pillows is only one concern. You’ll need to pay close attention to the filling. If your exterior is water-resistant, polyester fiberfill stuffing with a water-resistant cover will work fine. Outdoor pillows usually have this extra waterproofing built into their design.
The Outdoor Pillow Set Buying Guide
- You can buy outdoor pillows, but you might be better off purchasing the material and filler separately. Make sure the cover is rated for outdoor use, and, for best results, get a water-resistant cover to protect your polyester stuffing.
- Most outdoor pillows and covers are sold in sets. This can come in handy if you have multiple chairs or sofas.
- Often the patterns on throw pillows are only on one side, with solid colors on the backside.
- If you buy a cover, it needs a zipper to allow you to insert the filling. Pay close attention to whether the zipper is visible once the stuffing is in place.
- Pillow stuffing will typically be sold in sizes of 18 by 18 or 20 by 20 inches. Whatever size you’re going for, make sure you can find filler for it.
- Outdoor throw pillows come in a wide range of designs, patterns and colors. You should be able to find an option that matches the décor you’ve chosen.
- One of the best things about purchasing a pillow cover with removable inserts is that you can clean them. Many are machine washable. Simply unzip it, remove the insert and toss it in the washer when it needs a refresh. You might need to hang it to dry rather than putting it in the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide