TCP Global Glasses Frames Face Shields, 10-Count
Last updated date: January 30, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Face Shields and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Face Shield you should buy.
Update as January 30, 2023:
Checkout The Best Face Shield for a detailed review of all the top face shields.
In this set, you’ll get 10 face shields, each with a lightweight build. The thick clear plastic brings durability and safety without sacrificing comfort. The material resists fogging to keep your vision clear throughout wear.
In our analysis, the TCP Global TCP Global Glasses Frames Face Shields, 10-Count placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
10 Pack of Face Shields with Glasses Frames: Sanitary, durable, lightweight, and comfortable premium protective face shields that are made with ultra-clear thick plastic. Each face shield contains an internally mounted comfort fit acrylic glasses frame. Wear the face shields just like you would when wearing glasses over your ears and on your nose bridge, but you’ll also have a face shield for protection. Wear your eyeglasses underneath. One size fits all. Full Face Protection while Avoiding the Headband: Safety full-length face shield with a flexible wrap-around design that provides side and front face protection. The shields have 180 degrees of protection and provide full coverage of the eyes, nose, and mouth to help prevent droplets of saliva, coughs, sneezes, and other foreign substances from reaching your face. Dimensions: 7.75″ high x 10″ wide. Ultra-Clear and Anti-Fogging: Face shields provide super clear visibility and have superior optics that let in the maximum amount of light, while the anti-fogging material resists fog under extended use. The shield is crystal clear, after peeling off both layers of the protective film. Reusable after disinfecting. Some assembly required.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Face Shields
Face masks have gotten a lot of attention in recent years, but long before the pandemic, face protection was a professional safety tool. For viral protection, face shields might not be as effective as other types of masks, but they excel when it comes to keeping debris out. Some professionals in medical environments even combine face shields with face masks for an extra layer of protection.
But there are some things to look at when it comes to face shields. OSHA sets standards for face shields, and employers need to pay close attention. But for peace of mind, you may want to verify that any shield you choose meets those standards.
Coverage is an important factor in any face shield. Consider the risks you’ll face and look closely to make sure it protects against them. For contagions, it will need to cover your forehead, extending all the way below your chin. For splash and debris guard, make sure nothing can slip beneath the chin area or sides and cause harm.
If you wear glasses or a face mask, keep that in mind when you’re shopping for a shield. Some are designed to fit comfortably over those items, while others are meant to be worn alone. Some face shields are designed to clip onto your existing glasses for an easy-to-use solution.
While many face shields are labeled reusable, for contagion protection purposes, it’s typically best to limit uses. For multiple uses, you’ll likely want to clean the shield. Pay close attention to the cleaning instructions for the shield you’re using. If you’re seeking to wipe away germs, you’ll likely need an alcohol-based disinfectant for the job.
Many face shields stay in place with the use of a headband that rests on the forehead. Pay particular attention to this feature and make sure you get one that’s comfortable, particularly if you’ll be wearing them for hours at a time. Some feature foam cushioning for this purpose.
The Face Shield Buying Guide
- Fogging can be a problem with any plastic you’re wearing over your face. Some have anti-fog coating, but you can also buy anti-fog spray that coats your shield.
- Most face shields are sold in sets. Even if you’re reusing your shields, this can come in handy because you can alternate. It also gives you a backup in case your shield is seriously damaged.
- If your workplace is required to meet safety standards, check with your HR department or manager to find out what those standards are. If they aren’t providing the shields, they’ll likely want to make sure you choose one that’s compliant.
- Also check with your manager or HR rep for any cleaning protocols that are in place for face shields. These protocols are typically made to protect you against hazards specific to your environment, so it’s best to be aware of them.
- Although many face shields are marked as one-size-fits-all, the nose area can leave a gap. Some come with multiple nosepieces that you can use to find that perfect fit.
- For reusable shields, you’ll need storage. Make sure you have a place that will easily accommodate your mask and a way to prevent damage while it’s tucked away.
- You’ll have to put your shield together after it arrives. Take a look at the assembly and make sure it won’t be challenging, particularly if you find yourself needing to don the shield in a hurry.
- A face shield designed to protect you won’t do much good if it shatters or lets chemicals through. Make sure the material you’re getting is strong enough to keep you safe, first and foremost, and also hold up over many uses.
- Avoid using household cleaners on your face shield. The chemicals in them can damage the material.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide