Sukuos Push Button 7-Day AM & PM Pill Case
Last updated date: October 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pill Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pill Case you should buy.
Update as October 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pill Cases for a detailed review of all the top pill cases.
Featuring a rainbow design with two pill compartments per day, this 7-day pill case offers plenty of room and has easy-to-open snap closures. You can take the morning or evening tray off the stand for additional flexibility.
In our analysis, the Sukuos Sukuos Push Button 7-Day AM & PM Pill Case placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bold Mark & No Need To Remember: Bold Am Pm Day’s marks of the Week let you know what to take today, upgrated printing guarantees up to 7000 times of use without wear to tear. Large Pill Organizer: Weekly pill organizer include 7 colorful cases, each compartment can hold up to 8 large fish oils or 12 standard-sized multi-vitamins. Bpa Free & Healthy Friendly: Adopt food grade material for health care or medical use safely, transparent dispenser organizer and AM/PM mark make users easy to distinguish. Simple To Open And Close: Push button opening with minimal force and snaps down relatively easy after it’s filled. The pill sorter will never pop open by themselves. Over all size: 9 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches, individual compartment size: 1.3 x 1.18 x 0.82 inches.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pill Cases
Whether you use just a few or numerous medications every day, dealing with multiple bottles daily can get inconvenient and cumbersome. It also becomes easy to forget to take medicines at the right time or remember if you took them at all that day. Having the right pill case can help prevent these common issues and generally make life easier when it comes to managing your medicines.
Most of the pill cases you’ll find are made of plastic and have individual compartments that allow you to store up to a week’s worth of medications. Some resemble a storage box with small lids to open and may use an easy-open latch. Other pill cases look more like organizers with individual storage containers you can take out. Sometimes, your pill case will also come with an outer storage bag that can make it easier to carry with you.
Many pill cases provide one compartment per day and include labels for each day of the week. This helps you keep track of whether or not you’ve taken your pills on a daily basis. It also makes pill cases a streamlined option for travel.
If you have more medications to keep track of or a more complicated pill-taking schedule, look into pill cases that provide two compartments for each day. These are often labeled for morning and evening.
You can also find pill cases on the market with even more compartments per day, allowing a place for each individual pill. While these are less portable than other options, they can be good if you have trouble remembering your pill schedule.
The Pill Case Buying Guide
- While a pill case can help you know which pills to take that day and prevent you from skipping or taking an extra dose, you may still need an additional reminder system to keep track of when to take your medicines. You could go with a low-tech option like making a list with times to mark off each day. Or you can set up daily alarms or reminders on your phone.
- If you have trouble opening containers due to arthritis or another condition, consider looking for pill cases that use magnets or push buttons versus latches. You can also seek out ones that have larger latches.
- Don’t forget to clean your pill cases from time to time. Since they’re usually made of plastic, you can simply use soap and water and then dry the pill case out.
- If you purchase a pill case with multiple compartments per day, you can add small adhesive labels to each compartment that show what time you should take the pill.
- Before putting your pills in the pill case, always make sure you’ve read the label and follow your doctor’s instructions on when and how to take the medications. You’ll also want to make sure you recognize the pills before you take them and keep documentation handy in case you ever have questions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide