Sterilite Comfort-Grip Handle Plastic Pitcher, 4.8-Quart
Last updated date: April 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Plastic Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top .
This pitcher is built for convenience, with a comfort-grip handle and a dishwasher- and freezer-safe design. The BPA-free plastic pitcher body has markings to help you measure your liquids. It holds up to one gallon of your favorite beverage.
In our analysis, the Sterilite Sterilite Comfort-Grip Handle Plastic Pitcher, 4.8-Quart placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Comfort-grip handle for natural pouring Measuring marks for making and mixing drinks. Freezer and dishwasher safe BPA-free MADE IN USA.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whether you’re serving lemonade or margaritas, the right pitcher can make all the difference. Simply insert your ingredients, mix and pour.
But not all pitchers are the same. Some have some conveniences built in that you might miss at first glance. One of the most useful features is a lid that doubles as a strainer. You’ll notice most lids have a section cut out to help you with pouring. Simply move the lid to the closed position to block liquid from coming out. You can also find lids that have slots built in for straining liquid through ice or keeping pulp out of your glass of orange juice.
If water is your beverage of choice, consider a pitcher that has a water filter built in. You’ll simply have to change the filter periodically, but this type of pitcher allows you to get delicious water from your kitchen sink.
Many modern pitchers also feature measurement marks. These marks demonstrate exactly how much liquid to put in. This can come in handy if you regularly use recipes to make beverages.
Pitchers also come in various sizes, so make sure you pay attention to capacity before you buy. You may find your favorite beverage recipe makes two gallons, but your pitcher’s capacity is only one gallon.
The Buying Guide
- Check the height of your pitcher if you’ll be storing it in your refrigerator. If you don’t have a shelf in your refrigerator that allows for taller items, you could find you have nowhere to store your pitcher.
- Most pitchers are made from plastic. If BPA is a concern for you, search for a pitcher that promises it’s BPA-free.
- If you’ll use your pitcher outdoors, consider one that’s made of shatterproof materials. Plastic that allows for drops without breaking can come in handy if you’re at a picnic or by the pool, or if kids will use your pitcher.
- Most pitchers block liquid by having you simply rotate the lid. Pay attention to how easy it is to move the lid on the pitcher you choose. Some require you to lift the lid, rotate it, then push it down again while some can be moved without lifting. You’ll want to make sure your lid is designed to stay in place once you’ve moved it to its position.
- You can liven up plain filtered water by adding a little fresh fruit to your water pitcher. Simply drop some sliced fruit in the bottom of the pitcher, then pour your water through the pitcher as usual.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide