Standard Textile Hotel Luxury Lynova 100% Cotton Bath Towels, 2-Pack
Last updated date: June 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Luxury Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top luxury bath towels.
These deluxe towels bring a resort-level experience with zero-twist cotton at a 650 grams per square meter weight. An innovative border design makes the towels last longer and look better by reducing shrinkage.
In our analysis, the Standard Textile Standard Textile Hotel Luxury Lynova 100% Cotton Bath Towels, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Set of 2- 30" x 60". Incredibly soft, plush and absorbent. 100% zero-twist cotton, 650 grams per square meter. Innovative border design reduces shrinkage. STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certification.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luxury Bath Towels
While towels are a fundamentally practical purchase, they also offer a lot of room for creative expression, as well as for pampering yourself. Though most towels are made of cotton, there are a variety of cotton types, twist levels, weaves and stitching to take into consideration that, when picked well, can deliver a true luxury experience.
A basic parameter for towels is their GSM value, or grams per square meter. This measures the density of the towel and is a good indicator of absorbency, drying time and plushness. High GSM towels are more dense, generally more plush and both absorb more water and dry faster. GSM ranges from 300 to 900. However, lightweight towels are not necessarily inferior.
In the world of luxury bath towels, Turkish towels are frequently referenced. Turkish towels, also called peshtemals, hammans and foutas, have a few defining characteristics that make them desirable and luxurious. They are made from 100% Turkish cotton, which is a longer-fiber cotton that leads to lighter, thinner, softer and more absorbent towels. Turkish towels are typically also larger than conventional bath towels.
When choosing luxury towels, look for a high GSM or the Turkish designation to get that hotel-quality, spa-like experience at home.
The Luxury Bath Towel Buying Guide
- A vulnerable area of a towel that often struggles to keep up with multiple machine washes is the edges. These tend to shrink over time, causing unsightly puckering along the towel.
- Look for edging that is double-stitched or reinforced.
- Check if towels are compatible with fabric softener before buying and washing. Some towels will be damaged by fabric softener, becoming less plush and soft.
- While many luxury towels are of the larger Turkish dimensions or similar, they may not be appropriate for all buyers or situations. Petite buyers in particular may wish to opt for standard-size luxury towels.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide