SoClean SoClean2 Replacement Cartridge Filter Kit
Last updated date: August 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top SoClean Filter Replacement Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best SoClean Filter Replacement Kit you should buy.
Update as August 12, 2020:
Checkout The Best SoClean Filter Replacement Kit for a detailed review of all the top soclean filter replacement kits.
Made for use with SoClean 2 machines, this SoClean filter replacement kit is fast and easy to install. It comes with one replacement filter cartridge and check valve assembly, which are recommended to be replaced twice a year. To ensure that your filter kit is compatible with your SoClean device, it's important that you only by from SoClean.
In our analysis, the SoClean SoClean Replacement Cartridge Filter Kit placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Cartridge Filter converts enclosed air within the system to regular oxygen as it leaves the SoClean 2 chamber. The check valve prevents water from damaging your equipment electronics.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On SoClean Filter Replacement Kits
SoClean is a device that helps individuals properly maintain their sleep equipment. It’s unique in that it doesn’t need any water and it doesn’t require users to disassemble their equipment on a daily basis. Although the device is sold with everything you need to begin using it, it only comes with one cartridge filter. This filter will need to be replaced at least twice per year, so you’ll want to have an extra replacement cartridge filter kit on hand.
When choosing a SoClean filter replacement kit, it’s important that you always make sure to check that the seller is SoClean. Knock-off models that are available via other sellers at a cheaper price tag often don’t fit SoClean devices properly. Each kit should also include one replacement cartridge filter with O-ring and one replacement check valve.
Determine which SoClean model you need the replacement filter kit for. For example, the SoClean 2 Go Travel Replacement Cartridge Filter Kit is designed for use with the SoClean 2 Go Travel unit. It won’t work in other SoClean models that are designed to remain by your bedside.
If you own a SoClean 2 machine, you’ll want to go with the SoClean Replacement Cartridge Filter Kit. It’s quick and easy to install and comes with everything you need to maintain your unit for up to six months.
There are a few sleep equipment models that require users to purchase a special adapter to fully utilize SoClean devices. For example, The SoClean ResMed AirSense 10 & AirCurve 10 Adapter connects the Resmed AirSense 10 to SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer. It comes with a user manual with step-by-step instructions; however, you’ll find that installing the adapter is a breeze, taking just a few minutes of your time.
The SoClean Filter Replacement Kit Buying Guide
- It is important to replace your check valve and filter at least every six months in order to keep your sanitizing device running properly.
- SoClean devices should not be used by individuals who prefer to add essential oils to their PAP water reservoirs. The company also warns against using the device if you disinfect your PAP equipment with a highly fragrant detergent.
- Before using SoClean 2, it’s important that you meet with your doctor to determine whether the device is a good fit for you. This is especially true if you suffer from certain lung conditions, such as asthma or emphysema.
- Anyone who develops a rash or experiences an acne breakout after using SoClean should immediately stop using the device.
- While SoClean 2 is designed to fit most sleep equipment, there are a few models that require you to purchase additional parts or take a few extra steps to get the device set-up. The SoClean 2 User Manual that is provided with your purchase provides all the information you need should your equipment fall into this category. If you have any questions about compatibility, you can also call the company directly at 866-501-3705.
- Keep your SoClean machine away from both water sources, such as rain or showers, and flammable sources.
- If your current insurance doesn’t cover the cost of a SoClean device or its filter replacement kids, you can use an FSA or HSA account to get reimbursed for your purchase.
- For the most part, you’ll find that all of the SoClean filter replacement kits are similar in cost. The SoClean 2 Go Travel Replacement Cartridge Filter Kit, SoClean Replacement Cartridge Filter Kit and SoClean ResMed AirSense 10 & AirCurve 10 Adapter & Hypoallergenic ResMed Filter Bundle all have the same price tag; however, you’ll pay just a few dollars more for the SoClean ResMed AirSense 10 & AirCurve 10 Adapter.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide