Simply Natural Organic Peppermint Breath Mints, 50-Piece
Last updated date: February 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Mints and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Mints you should buy.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Organic Mints for a detailed review of all the top organic mints.
With only three ingredients, Simply Natural Organic Peppermint Breath Mints, 50-Piece leaves the chemicals behind and provides a pure and simple breath mint. These mints have been made thicker and stronger than they were in the past, ensuring you'll get an invigorating experience from them.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Simply Natural Simply Natural Organic Peppermint Breath Mints, 50-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Mints
While brushing your teeth first thing in the morning is an important habit for keeping your breath free of germs so it smells nice and fresh, your minty toothpaste isn’t designed to last all day. It’s helpful to keep a container of mints in your car or purse for a quick breath refresher as needed. Of course, you’ll want to stick with organic mints that are free of artificial ingredients.
Start by choosing what flavor you like best. Peppermint is the most common mint flavor, hence the name, but other flavors are available as well. For example, you may opt for a flavor like cinnamon. Cinnamon is an excellent choice for anyone who enjoys a spicy mint.
Carefully review the product label to ensure the ingredients are natural. Some mints contain as few as three ingredients that are often Non-GMO Project Verified, kosher, vegan-friendly and gluten-free. Others are Certified USDA Organic, allergen-free and lactose-free.
Check for any extra benefits the organic mints might have to offer. For example, some mints contain caffeine and B vitamins to provide consumers with an energy boost. This is especially helpful in the afternoon when you begin to feel a bit tired, but still have plenty of work left to finish.
Finally, take a look at the container the mints are kept in. Some are designed to be tossed after the mints are gone, while others can be re-purposed. Newman’s Own Organic Mints, Peppermint come in a decorative tin that is perfect for gifting and can be cleaned and reused for a craft project later on.
The Organic Mints Buying Guide
- Watch for a satisfaction guarantee, so you can request a refund if the organic mints don’t live up to your expectations.
- Some mints may break during shipping.
- Reviewers report some manufacturers produce mints with a weird aftertaste that may also leave a coating on the tongue. If you experience this, simply brush your teeth to get rid of the coating and gargle with mouthwash to get rid of the aftertaste.
- Not all organic mints are sugar-free. Some still contain cane sugar, so make sure you read the ingredient list carefully if you need to watch your sugar intake.
- Keep an eye on the number of calories per mint. Most organic mints keep this number around 2 or 3, but there are brands with as many as 10 calories per mint.
- Since organic mints are mostly sold in larger units, you’ll need to determine how many pieces you’re getting for the price. Once you know how much each mint costs, you’ll be able to determine which brand gives you the most for our money.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide