Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Machine Washable Pull-On Jeggings For Women
Last updated date: November 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pull-On Jeggings For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pull-On Jeggings For Women you should buy.
Update as November 17, 2022:
Checkout Stay Classy And Comfortable With The Best Pull-On Jeggings For Women for a detailed review of all the top pull-on jeggings for women.
This company sets the standard for pull-on jeggings for women with their Gold Label super stretchy jeggings. These are versatile and can easily be dressed up or down.
In our analysis, the Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Machine Washable Pull-On Jeggings For Women placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
You’re totally going to love these Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Gold Label™ Totally Shaping Pull-On Skinny Jeans. Mid-rise jean features a slim fit with a straight leg. Elastic waistband. Faux fly. Classic five-pocket design. 77% cotton, 21% polyester, 2% elastane. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Pull On closure. Inseam: Short=28″, Medium=30″, Long=32″. You may also like totally shaping pull-on Bermuda shorts. Super stretch lasts from day to night; Snug fit doesn’t lose shape. Vintage, worn-in look. Mid-rise pull-on waistband with tummy-slimming panel. Skinny through hip and thigh.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pull-On Jeggings For Women
Jeggings are not the same type of attire as leggings. Both types of pants are made from soft, stretchy materials like cotton, polyester and spandex. Though they have the same close-to-the-skin fit, jeggings are either made from denim or are made to look like denim.
Leggings come in a variety of different colors and patterns, and people often wear them to work out at the gym. Jeggings can be worn virtually anywhere. Jeggings can have faux button closures and pockets, but you do not typically see those on leggings.
Skinny jeans are sometimes confused with jeggings, and oftentimes these classifications do overlap. As a general rule, skinny jeans are made from thicker materials and have real pockets in the front and back.
Jeggings always have stretchy waistbands, and skinny jeans have buttons or zippers. If you are still unsure, consider the following rule-of-thumb: Leggings + skinny jeans = jeggings.
Jeggings are versatile and can be dressed up or down. You can pair them with loose-fitting shirts, crop tops, tight blouses, sweaters and jackets. Another reason to love jeggings is how easy these pants are to wash and care for.
The Pull-On Jeggings For Women Buying Guide
- Mid-rise jeggings may have tummy-slimming panels built into their waistbands.
- Jeggings highlight curves better than most denim jeans.
- Jeggings are usually machine-washable, but check the label before laundering yours. Since these pants are designed to be form-fitting, you would not want to shrink them if they initially fit you properly.
- Dress your jeggings up or down however you like. They can be worn with a white blouse and heels, boots or flats. Alternatively, you can pair them with a roomy sweatshirt and sneakers, or a tunic. They also look perfect with tanks and cardigans.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide