SHOE MGK Suede Sneaker Cleaner Kit
Last updated date: December 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Suede Shoe Cleaner Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit you should buy.
Update as January 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit for a detailed review of all the top suede shoe cleaner kits.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the SHOE MGK Suede Sneaker Cleaner Kit placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Leather SHOE MGK Cleaner & Conditioner solution is specifically formulated to clean and prolong the life of all types of sneakers. It works on all shoes and sneakers including white, leather, suede, nubuck , boots. Use the SHOE MGK Brush to remove dirt and apply SHOE MGK Cleaner & Conditioner to keep your shoes looking brand new. It removes grass stains, oil, grease, grime, blood, red clay, certain inks and paints, stains, and more. SHOE MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is derived from all natural ingredients. Kit Contains: (1) 4 oz. Cleaner & Conditioner (1) Shoe MGK Brush This shoe cleaner solution. is very concentrated! A few drops fo a long way. Follow instructions on this page or YouTube and keep shoes ( Nike, Jordans, Vans, Yeezy, Ugg etc.) bike, black, white, sandals, boots, and carpet cleaner cars looking new again. Kids love seeing the results of once dirty shoes ready to be worn again! MADE IN THE USA: from Southern California, the shoe cleaner comes with a FREE BRUSH. The Shoe MGK cleaner and conditioner is a great household cleaning solution and has been a secret weapon for home cleaning supplies, offices, and athletes for years!
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Suede Shoe Cleaner Kits
Suede can take a pair of shoes to the next level, allowing you to dress them up or wear them with your favorite khaki pants and dark jeans. But suede comes with an all-too-important downside. Genuine suede is not water resistant, which means a splash from a puddle or an unexpected rainstorm can permanently damage your shoes.
In recent years, manufacturers have turned to synthetic suede fabrics for a lower-maintenance alternative. These fabrics can more easily withstand exposure to water with the added benefit of resisting dirt and stains. But faux suede, made from polyester, can be less durable and even prone to peeling over time.
You don’t have to give up suede over maintenance concerns. There are some things you can do to keep your suede in good shape, including using protectants. When you buy your shoes, you’ll likely be offered the option of a spray that covers the material in a layer of protection against water and contaminants. If you purchase the shoes without that option, you can buy the spray separately.
Even with the spray, though, it’s best to keep them at home on rainy or snowy days. Do your best to avoid water exposure, and try to stay out of mud and dirt while wearing them. Cedar shoe trees can help your suede keep its shape between wearings. The cedar will also help absorb excess perspiration remaining on the shoes when you remove them.
Due to the water sensitivity, you’ll also need to be careful when cleaning them. It’s best to remove any dirt as soon as you can to avoid it setting in and permanently staining the material. You’ll need the right products to clean your suede shoes, including a brush and specialized suede cleaner that removes contaminants without introducing significant moisture to the surface of the fabric.
The Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit Buying Guide
- Before you start cleaning your suede shoes, crumple up some paper and slide it inside. This will help your shoes hold their shape while you’re working on them. You won’t have to worry about damaging the structure of the shoe when you’re scrubbing extra hard on those stubborn stains.
- Often suede shoe cleaners come in a kit. This is useful because you’ll have the brush and cleanser together. But if you ever need to replace your cleaning solution, you’ll have to look for instances where it’s sold separately.
- Some shoe cleaning kits are designed to tackle a variety of materials, which means one purchase will give you the products you need to clean most of the shoes in your closet.
- As with leather, some natural oils can condition your suede and leave it soft to the touch. This will also help keep your suede healthy.
- Most suede shoe cleaning kits come with a microfiber towel. This is an important part of the cleanup process, so keep it clean and ready for use. You’ll rub the suede with this cloth as your first step to dislodge excess dirt particles before cleaning.
- The eraser in your cleaning kit is an important tool, as well. This can be used to remove some stains without even having to use cleaner. The cleaner comes in for the next step to remove stubborn particles and grime.
- Light-colored suede can tend to show dirt and stains better than those in darker colors. For a lower-maintenance option, you might want to look for a darker shade. If you opt for this, though, make sure you still clean your suede regularly. The ability to hide dirt can make it more likely you’ll let those dirty spots remain longer and risk them turning into a stain.
- In addition to keeping your suede healthy, products with the right natural oils can also help bring out the color in your shoes. Most cleansing sprays will have the right oils built in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide