Sharpty White Plastic Clothes Hangers, 60-Pack
Last updated date: September 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hanger you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hangers for a detailed review of all the top hangers.
In our analysis, the Sharpty Sharpty White Plastic Clothes Hangers, 60-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STURDY HANGER ORGANIZER SET – Our plastic hangers features reinforced plastic edges that adds durability when you hang standard clothing like shirts, dresses, pants, and much more. They are flexible and ideal for lightweight clothes. Heavy jackets or coats are not recommended for these type of hangers. DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY CLOTHES HANGERS – These are the best value organization equipment to make your life more simple and easier. They feature white-colored clean design that does not stain or the material is eco-friendly. Unlike other plastic hangers, our shirt hangers do not have burrs or flash. PERFECT STANDARD DIMENSIONS – Our white hangers measure 16” x 10” x 1/4″, which are excellent for adult size clothing. They’re rounded and each hanger features convenient hooks so you can hang suit ties and small accessories. KEEP YOUR CLOSET ORGANIZED – Whether your closet are big or small, our clothing hangers provide better organization for your room furnitures. They make your closet more tidy and act like space saving tools so you don’t get a ‘mess’ in your space
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hangers
When it comes to organizing your clothes, hangers are a must. Not only does this handy invention help you make the most out of your space, but it also keeps your shirts and pants from becoming wrinkled. As you shop for a set of hangers, you’ll want to keep in mind both your specific needs and the space where you plan to use them.
Determine which construction material is best. If you opt for high-quality wood, you want to make sure the hangers are coated in a clear lacquer. This brings out the natural grain, while also protecting you from splinters. Plastic hangers are durable and among the cheapest to purchase, but they are often a bit thick, which means they’ll take up more room in your closet. You can get a set of stainless steel hangers on the thin side. The benefit of stainless steel is that it’s rustproof and won’t bend or break easily.
Review the hanger’s design. If you opt for a traditional triangular-shaped hanger, make sure the pant bar has a vinyl cover or a non-slip coating so that your trousers don’t slip off. There are also S-shaped hangers that are designed to save you space by storing your pants in tiers. While this style isn’t made for hanging tops, it can be used in a bathroom to keep towels off the floor.
Check the hook on the hanger next. You’ll find some models are stationary, which means you’ll have to pay attention to how you place them in a closet. Others have a 360-degree swivel, which allows you to adjust the hanger while it’s already hanging.
Look for added features that make the hangers more functional. For example, hangers with built-in grooves are great for hanging garments with straps, as well as organizing accessories, like belts and scarves. Hangers that have a wide shoulder are best for retaining the shape of coats and suit jackets.
The Hanger Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the length of the bars on S-shaped hangers. If they are too short, your pants will slide right off them.
- Most hangers can be wiped down quickly with a cleaning cloth when they become dusty.
- You can use a soda tab to connect two hangers together. This saves space, as the hangers then become tiered.
- If you’re looking for something fun to do with your kids, and you have a few extra coat hangers, you can take part in a hanger craft. Hangers can be transformed into a heart-shaped wreath, a Christmas tree and a jewelry tree stand.
- In addition to organizing your clothing, hangers can also be used to hold paper towels, bananas and even recipe cards.
- Construction material, size and thickness all play a role in the price of a set of hangers. Before you compare prices, however, you need to determine the price per hanger, as companies sell their hangers in multi-packs. The TechZoo Ultra Thin No-Slip Velvet Hanger, 50-Pack is the most affordable hanger set. The Utopia Home Non-Slip Wooden Hangers, 20-Pack and the Zober High-Grade Wooden Suit Hangers, 20-Pack are moderately priced, while the devesanter S-Shape Pants Hangers, 4-Pack has the highest cost per hanger.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide