Sharpty Slim Shoulder Grooved Hangers, 20-Pack
Last updated date: January 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hanger you should buy.
Update as January 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Hanger for a detailed review of all the top hangers.
These white hangers are made from a thin plastic and help you maximize closet space. They are highly durable and can support everyday clothes and heavy coats. The finish is smooth so you don’t have to worry about damaging your clothes.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Sharpty Slim Shoulder Grooved Hangers, 20-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ENJOY A MESS-FREE CLOSET. No more messy piles of clothing in your cabinet! SHARPTY PLASTIC HANGERS feature a super slim design to help you maximize your closet space while making it tidy and organized! You can also save time on dressing as you will be able to find your clothes faster and easier! TOP NOTCH QUALITY. Our sturdy and durable hanger organizers are guaranteed to stand repeated use! The reinforced plastic edges add stability and provide better support for your standard clothing like shirts, dresses or pants as well as for heavy coats or jackets! FABRIC FRIENDLY. Our black plastic hangers feature a clean and smooth finish offering you the best value organization tool for your closets and cabinets. There are no rough or sharp edges like other hangers, so you never have to worry about any damages, unwanted creases or marks on your clothes. BUILT-IN SHOULDER GROOVES. Our versatile laundry hangers are suitable for kids and adult clothing, but can also be used for other accessories! Designed with notched shoulders, these nonslip hangers are great for hanging ties, belts, shawls, thin strap shirts, tanks and women undergarments such as bras, nightgowns, and camisoles. SWEET SATISFACTION WITH 1 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY. We literally got you covered in any situation, but for any reason, if you are not completely satisfied, simply let us know and we do everything to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hangers
When it comes to organizing your clothes, hangers are a must. Not only does this handy invention help you make the most out of your space, but it also keeps your shirts and pants from becoming wrinkled. As you shop for a set of hangers, you’ll want to keep in mind both your specific needs and the space where you plan to use them.
Determine which construction material is best. If you opt for high-quality wood, you want to make sure the hangers are coated in a clear lacquer. This brings out the natural grain, while also protecting you from splinters. Plastic hangers are durable and among the cheapest to purchase, but they are often a bit thick, which means they’ll take up more room in your closet. You can get a set of stainless steel hangers on the thin side. The benefit of stainless steel is that it’s rustproof and won’t bend or break easily.
Review the hanger’s design. If you opt for a traditional triangular-shaped hanger, make sure the pant bar has a vinyl cover or a non-slip coating so that your trousers don’t slip off. There are also S-shaped hangers that are designed to save you space by storing your pants in tiers. While this style isn’t made for hanging tops, it can be used in a bathroom to keep towels off the floor.
Check the hook on the hanger next. You’ll find some models are stationary, which means you’ll have to pay attention to how you place them in a closet. Others have a 360-degree swivel, which allows you to adjust the hanger while it’s already hanging.
Look for added features that make the hangers more functional. For example, hangers with built-in grooves are great for hanging garments with straps, as well as organizing accessories, like belts and scarves. Hangers that have a wide shoulder are best for retaining the shape of coats and suit jackets.
The Hanger Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the length of the bars on S-shaped hangers. If they are too short, your pants will slide right off them.
- Most hangers can be wiped down quickly with a cleaning cloth when they become dusty.
- You can use a soda tab to connect two hangers together. This saves space, as the hangers then become tiered.
- If you’re looking for something fun to do with your kids, and you have a few extra coat hangers, you can take part in a hanger craft. Hangers can be transformed into a heart-shaped wreath, an evergreen tree and a jewelry tree stand.
- In addition to organizing your clothing, hangers can also be used to hold paper towels, bananas and even recipe cards.
- Construction material, size and thickness all play a role in the price of a set of hangers. Before you compare prices, however, you need to determine the price per hanger, as companies sell their hangers in multi-packs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide