SewKer Outdoor & Indoor Adirondack Patio Chair Cushions, 2-Pack
Last updated date: May 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Chair Cushions and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Chair Cushion you should buy.
Editor's Note May 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Patio Chair Cushion for a detailed review of all the top patio chair cushions.
Fully relax on these durable patio chair cushions. They are water-repellant and stain-resistant. The cushion is overstuffed for extra comfort.
In our analysis, the SewKer SewKer Outdoor & Indoor Adirondack Patio Chair Cushions, 2-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Cushion is filled with 100% polyester fiberfill. Overstuffed construction for excellent comfort and longevity. Sewn seam closure, attaches with ties. Water repellent, stain resistant. Spot clean only with mild soap and cool water.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Chair Cushions
A great way to bring color and style to your outdoor space is with your patio furniture. There are plenty of chairs, loveseats and couches available that are designed specifically to weather the outdoors. In order to make that furniture feel comfortable and inviting, you need the right patio chair cushions. Opt for fluffy and thick cushions that are made to withstand the sun, rain and snow.
The material of the cushion is the most important element to note. This is what will affect the durability of your patio chair cushion. If it’s made from material that’s not specifically designed for exposure to the elements, it could become moldy or fade quickly.
Look for cushion covers that have a polyester outer material. This kind of fabric can stand getting wet from the rain or snow and won’t fade as quickly in the direct sunlight. Some patio cushions are made from vinyl. While this is a waterproof option, it can get quite hot in the sun and hurt your skin. Canvas is another option that is hardy and durable. However, not all canvas is waterproof.
The Patio Chair Cushion Buying Guide
- The comfort of the patio chair cushion comes from the filling. Foam is a good option that comes in different densities, so you can find the type that offers the support you need. You’ll also find patio chair cushions filled with polyester, which is a fluffy and hardy filling. However, these can tend to flatten out over time, whereas foam retains its shape.
- Carefully measure your patio chair to see how big a cushion it can accommodate. Most patio chair cushions have a measurement chart where you can see the length, width and thickness. This will help you find the perfect size of cushion for your seat.
- Look at whether there are any ties to help affix the cushion to your seat. This is key for making sure the cushion doesn’t constantly slip off the chair when someone moves.
- What kind of look do you want to create for your patio? You can opt for neutrals like beige or brown to blend in with the background, or add a bright pop of color with floral and geometric patterns. This helps to pull in colors from the surrounding setting and create a stunning aesthetic.
- While most high-quality patio chair cushions can stay out during bad weather, they will last longer when stored properly during heavy rain, snow or extreme heat. Consider whether you have room in your shed or garage, a storage bench or covered area of your patio to store your patio chair cushions if needed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide