SE7EN-DAY BPA-Free Removable Boxes Pill Organizer 3-Times-A-Day
Last updated: June 1, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pill Organizers 3-Times-A-Day and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pill Organizer 3-Times-A-Day you should buy.
If your vitamin or medication regimen requires taking morning, afternoon and evening doses then this pill organizer 3-times-a-day is an excellent buy. Each slot is capable of holding between five and 15 capsules. There are seven trays within the plastic storage container, each with its own color for clear identification.
In our analysis, the SE7EN-DAY BPA-Free Removable Boxes Pill Organizer 3-Times-A-Day placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Food grade plastic,separate compartments constructed with durable molded BPA-free materials,is safe for medical use. Case Sizes:8.03 x3.94 x 1.37 inches.Large compartments to provide enough space for all meds,great for store one-week supplement or medication.Daily compartments are divided into morning,noon,night,they are printed with simple icons that represent 3 times per day to remind you take pill on time to accurately manage your health. The pill box is simple yet handy,perfect for a person who needs to take pills different times of the day, also reminder if they skipped a dose, highly recommend to people who take several meds a day at different times. You will love the functionality of being able to take your daily pills with you when you are traveling, working, or on the school! Individually separated pill case,this pill box has 7 removable boxes and each box has 3 separate cubic compartments,smooth surface won’t adsorb any residue, which avoids mixing former pills residue to current pills and easy to clean. Sealed buckle protects against moisture and protects pills.No worries about unwanted dumpage of pills found by pets and kids for your slightest unintentional or incidental touch. The lid does not open automatically once it is closed to prevent pills from spilling out.
Pill Organizer 3-Times-A-Day Rankings
Keeping track of your medications can be challenging, especially if you have to take them more than once a day. If you have multiple medications going morning, noon and night, it’s easy for one or two doses to fall through the cracks.
A daily routine is key to staying on track. It’s important to get in the practice of taking your pills at a certain time each day. If you have medications you need to take with food, breakfast, lunch and dinnertime can be ideal. Soon, you’ll find it’s automatic.
But the best tool you can have in your kit is a pill organizer. These boxes not only keep everything in one place, but you’ll also be able to tell, at a glance, whether you’ve taken your medication that day.
If you have to take pills three times a day, look for an organizer that has three compartments, one for morning, one for afternoon and one for evening. You can buy these as one big unit, but that makes your pill organizer fairly large. Newer organizer sets give you a separate three-compartment box for each day, then a larger box to store everything in. This allows you to take that day’s pills along with you.
- In addition to the right pill organizer, you’ll also need a way to keep yourself on track. One method is to put your pillbox where you’ll see it when you’re doing things like getting your coffee in the morning or making dinner at night. Another is to set timers to remind yourself that it’s time to take your medication.
- You might not be able to use your pill organizer for all your medications. Some medications may need to stay in the original container while others have to be refrigerated. Check the directions carefully before moving your pills to an organizer. If you have doubts, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Check out the size of the compartments in any pillbox you choose. If you take large-sized medications like fish oil, you may have to be pickier about your organizer, especially if you’re required to take two or three larger pills at once.
- The printing on some pill containers tends to fade or wear off over time. Keep this in mind. You may find the printing wears out before the container itself does.
- The lid on each container is important, as well. You’ll want one that stays firmly in place; otherwise, your medications might spill out in your bag. But if a lid is too tight, you may struggle to open and close it.