RXBAR Protein Bar, Chocolate Sea Salt
Last updated date: May 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Protein Bars For Breakfast and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Protein Bar For Breakfast you should buy.
Editor's Note May 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Protein Bar For Breakfast for a detailed review of all the top protein bars for breakfast.
The RXBAR Protein Bar, Chocolate Sea Salt works with several popular diets, including gluten-free, Paleo and Whole30. Only real food ingredients, like egg whites, cashews and dates are included, so you know you're getting a healthy breakfast bar. Each bar also comes individually wrapped, so you can take it on the go.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the RXBAR RXBAR Protein Bar, Chocolate Sea Salt placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GLUTEN FREE AND GUILT FREE SNACK: Paleo, check. Whole30, check. Guilt and gluten- free, double check. RXBARs are the perfect protein bar for any healthy lifestyle.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Protein Bars For Breakfast
It’s not always possible to whip up a healthy breakfast from scratch. You may have only a few minutes to get to work after rushing the kids out the door to catch the bus. When life gets busy, you’ll want to opt for a protein bar for breakfast. Protein bars are excellent as a meal replacement since they provide both nutrition and hunger control.
There are a few things to keep in mind as you browse the many available protein breakfast bars on the market.
Begin by examining the protein content in the breakfast bar. The higher the protein content, the longer you’ll go before feeling hungry again. Some bars have just 10 grams of protein per serving, which is fine if you’re using the bar as a healthy snack. For a meal replacement, however, you’ll want to go with the Pure Protein Bars, Chocolate Variety Pack, as each bar contains 20 grams of protein per serving.
Next, take a look at the sugar content. This is especially important if you are diabetic or trying to lose weight. You’ll find plenty of protein bars for breakfast that have 5 grams or less of sugar, including the ONE Protein Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough that keeps the sugar level down to just 1 gram per serving.
Determine whether the protein bar has any other nutritional benefits. For example, the ZonePerfect Protein Bars, Chocolate Caramel Cluster has 19 different vitamins and minerals in each bar that help support the body’s immune system. Other bars use alternative ingredients to keep the recipe safe for those who can’t consume gluten.
Don’t forget to take flavor into consideration when choosing the best protein bar for breakfast. The Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar, French Vanilla Creme is not only delicious, but it also has that crunchy texture you crave. If you aren’t a big fan of French vanilla, you can go for one of the company’s other 10 flavors, like red velvet, triple chocolate and cookies and cream.
The Protein Bar For Breakfast Buying Guide
- If you have any medical conditions that require you to follow a specific diet, it’s best to consult your family physician before replacing a meal with a protein bar. Additionally, if you are pregnant or nursing, you may want to use the bar as a quick and healthy snack, but follow your doctor’s guidelines about how many calories you should be consuming at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Always consume protein bars in moderation. Eating them in excess can lead to unwanted side effects such as diarrhea, cramps and bloating. If the breakfast bars contain vitamins and minerals as well, you don’t want to eat so many bars that you are taking more than the daily recommended vitamin allowance.
- Be aware that even if the protein bar doesn’t contain an ingredient that you are allergic to, the bars may be manufactured in a plant that also creates foods that have those allergens in them. Individuals who are severely allergic will want to check the product label for this information before they chance buying and consuming a bar.
- You can make your own protein bars for breakfast instead of buying them. Common ingredients include oats, dark chocolate chips made with stevia, nut butter, cinnamon, ground flax seeds and local honey. You can also add a touch of sea salt, a scoop of whey protein powder or a sprinkle of coconut flakes.
- It’s a good idea to determine how much you’re willing to spend per protein bar. You can calculate the price per bar when buying in bulk, which is generally cheaper than buying breakfast bars individually, by dividing the total price by the number of bars in the set. The Pure Protein Bars, Chocolate Variety Pack is among the most affordable, while the ZonePerfect Protein Bars, Chocolate Caramel Cluster and the Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar, French Vanilla Creme are both moderately priced. The protein bar that commands the highest price is the ONE Protein Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide