RPNB Deluxe Digital Keypad Document Safe & Lock Box
Last updated date: April 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Document Safes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Document Safe you should buy.
Update as April 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Document Safe for a detailed review of all the top document safes.
Reinforced solid steel walls and a double cylinder latch keep your items stored safely inside. The interior of this safe is 8.94-by-16.81-by-12.20 inches, and it has a shelf to help keep things organized. You can open this safe with keys or by using the digital keypad, which can be programmed with a code from three to eight characters.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the RPNB Deluxe Digital Keypad Document Safe & Lock Box placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Strong & Secure : The safe is made of reinforced solid steel wall structure.Double cylinder latch improves safety and reliability.Provides physical protection against forced entry. Smart Capacity : 1.0 cubic feet.Product exterior size 9.04"×16.90"×14.54"(H*W*D), interior size 8.94"×16.81"×12.20"(H*W*D). It gives you enough capacity for your valuables. Easy Operation : Opens with your digital code or keys.Digital numbers can be programmed 3 to 8 digits long.3 different colors of lights flashing, indicating different states. You can clearly see if your operation is correct or if the battery is fully charged. Easy to Install : 4 AA batteries to control the battery operated digital panel.It has pre-drilled mounting holes and includes mounting hardware to mount it in a closet, shelf or closet under the floor. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us, we'll be glad to help you.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Document Safes
If your home suffered a break-in, fire or flood, what items would you miss most? Your furniture and electronics can be replaced, but what about the many priceless items you own? If you suffer a home loss, you’ll probably care most about things like family photos, birth and marriage certificates and jewelry.
A good safe can help protect those precious items. You can store your valuables inside and lock it, keeping them protected from others in the household or intruders. Some safes come with keypads that let you input a code for entry, while others use key-based locks. Either way, make sure the door can’t be pried open by someone who’s really determined to get in.
If you want to protect against fire and flood, though, you need to look for a safe that’s rated to withstand those extremes. There’s a limit to how long any safe can hold up against extreme temperatures or moisture. Safes will be rated to handle up to a certain temperature for a maximum time limit and/or immersion in water up to a certain level for a specific amount of time. That means if your home does go through such an unexpected disaster, you’ll need to get the documents to safety as soon as you can.
The Document Safe Buying Guide
- Document safes come in a variety of sizes. Some are great for storing smaller items like certifications and passports, while others have enough room for hanging file folders filled with documents.
- Some safes are more lightweight than others and even include a handle for easy carrying. This can make it easier to take it on the go with you.
- Even if your safe is rated for water protection, you can safeguard against water damage by storing it above floor level. If your home does flood due to a natural disaster or an appliance malfunction, your documents will hopefully be above the water.
- Some safes can be mounted on a wall. This is a great way to keep your items protected in a closet or other storage area.
- If you’re storing important items like extra credit cards and passports, a safe with compartments can make it easier to keep things organized.
- If your safe locks using a key, make sure it comes with a spare. Also have a plan to hide those keys in a place where you can find them. Tell someone you trust exactly where that key can be found in case something happens to you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide