Regal Bazaar Dual-Sided Hanging Gift Wrap Storage Organizer
Last updated date: April 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Gift Wrap Storage for a detailed review of all the top .
Featuring two compartments sized for gift wrap rolls and plenty more for other items, this organizer can hang on a rod or door. It has a weight limit of 35 pounds, so there's a lot of flexibility.
In our analysis, the Regal Bazaar Regal Bazaar Dual-Sided Hanging Gift Wrap Storage Organizer placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EASY TO USE. The dual-sided light-gray hanging organizer is 40”x 16”. It is lightweight and can be hung in no-time. This high-quality product can be used to store a variety of gift-wrap items. DURABLE. The storage unit comes with a built-in metal hanger which is strong and rotatable. It is designed to fit any standard-size closet rod or pole and can accommodate up to 35 pounds. PRACTICAL. It has TEN pockets of varying sizes to suit your storing needs. The vinyl pockets are extra-thick and double-stitched. The unit also has many zippers, and hook and loop fasteners. VERSATILE. This handy storage and organization helper can be used to store everything that you need to prepare and decorate you gifts throughout the year, including all mailing supplies.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whenever you’re giving a gift for a special occasion, using gift wrap adds some creativity and can provide a fun opening experience for the recipient too. But when you’re not wrapping presents, you’ll need the right storage solution to help protect your wrapping paper from damage. Gift wrap storage also makes organization easier so you can find what you need later.
To choose the right gift wrap storage, take some time to assess the size of your collection since capacity varies by option. In addition, think about where you’ll store the gift wrap in your home since some options take up more space than others.
If you’re looking for a simple solution, you can find rectangular or cylindrical plastic containers made to hold several rolls of gift wrap. This type of gift wrap storage comes in several sizes and is usually clear so you can easily see what’s inside. Some of these containers are made of hard plastic and have lids that open. However, others are made of soft plastic, feature a zipper and have handles so you can carry them like a bag.
A more comprehensive storage solution is a gift wrap organizer bag that can accommodate up to two dozen rolls and fit under a bed for convenience. This option has a big bottom compartment for the rolls and then other places in the bottom and inside the top cover where you can put other gift wrap items. For example, you can store holiday cards, ribbon, scissors, tape, tissue paper, small bags, gift tags and bows. You’ll often find these organizers in holiday-themed colors.
If you’re concerned about space in your home, you can also find hanging gift wrap storage organizers that can go over a door or rod on a wall or in your closet. These usually hold fewer rolls of gift wrap than the other options, so this is a good option for a small collection. In addition, you get pockets to put other small items such as bags and bows, and some hanging organizers have compartments on both sides for such accessories. You’ll find these hanging organizers in plenty of color options to match your home.
The Buying Guide
- If you have a large gift wrap collection, consider purchasing multiple storage solutions so you can conveniently organize your rolls by holiday or use. For example, you might use a large storage organizer for your Christmas wrapping paper, ribbon and bows plus a smaller container for the few rolls of general gift wrap you have.
- Before buying a container for gift wrap, make sure it’s tall enough for your rolls, especially if the container has a lid. Also, check the weight limit for any hanging gift wrap organizers.
- Consider putting labels on your gift wrap storage so that it’s easy to find what you need.
- When getting rid of unwanted gift wrap, keep in mind that some types aren’t recyclable. You’ll want to specifically check whether the roll of gift wrap contains something other than paper. For example, if you find lamination, foil decorations or glitter, then you likely can’t throw that gift wrap in your recycling bin and will need to put it with your regular trash instead.
- Before putting gift wrap into storage, take some time to make sure it’s tight and tidy on the roll.
- You might find it helpful to use a piece of tape to keep the gift wrap roll from unraveling. However, you’ll want to be careful removing the tape later so you don’t tear the paper. You can also use a rubber band, paper clip or special fastener as a less risky way to secure the gift wrap.
- Don’t store your gift wrap in a place with a lot of moisture or sunlight since this can damage it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide