PUNP All-Surface Vinyl Cover Door Draft Stopper
Last updated date: September 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Door Draft Stoppers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Door Draft Stopper you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Door Draft Stopper for a detailed review of all the top door draft stoppers.
Whether you have carpeting, wood or tile flooring, this door draft stopper will provide the added protection you need. It's thicker than other brands on the market and does a better job of increasing your energy efficiency. You can get it in brown, white, blue or black to match your existing decor.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the PUNP All-Surface Vinyl Cover Door Draft Stopper placed 2nd when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PUNP jumbo draft stopper has a vinyl cover, is easy to cut to length and very easy to clean. Cold air stays out and heat stays in. Cool and heat you home more efficiently. It’s also great for blocking out dust, sand, light and insects. To make your noise insulation ultra efficient, add draft blockers to both sides of the door! The stopper can be adjustable 32 to 36 inches to fit different doors and windows.And It covers gaps up to 1.6 inch. Because Our foam is thicker than others. Perfect for any type of door bottom such as glass, wood, plastic, aluminum alloy and bathroom doors. This door draft blocker easily moves with the door and glides over carpet, wood, tile, linoleum. No need to bend down and re-position. Easily remove.The door strip can be quickly cleaned by machine washing , no more hand wash, save your time and labour. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns in our products, we will help you solve that as soon as we can.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Door Draft Stoppers
Your home is where you hang your hat, and when you walk in the door you know it’s time to relax. Being able to control your environment is part of what makes it so relaxing, but it’s hard to chill out when you’re sweating from hot summer air that you can’t quite beat. Even if you run your air conditioner at full blast, it’s tough to get nice and cool (or warm up in the winter) if you’ve got doors that leak air at the bottom.
Door draft stoppers (or door guards) are built to block outdoor air from sneaking into your home and keep indoor air right where it belongs. They can save you big bucks on your energy bill, and they also block out noise, light, odors and even mischievous insects.
Draft stoppers come in a couple of different styles. Soft draft stoppers are made of fabric and are usually stuffed with a fill made from polyester or another fabric. Sometimes they’re filled with hard foam cylinders that you can trim down to fit any door. They stay flush against your door with the help of magnetic clips or use a 360 degree-design that fits one stopper around each side of the door.
Hard draft stoppers are usually made from silicone or other plastic. They come rolled up like tape, but they’re much tougher than any tape you’ll find on the shelves. Just measure the length and height of your door, trim the draft stopper and affix it to the bottom of your door with the adhesive on the back.
Those are your draft stopper basics. Take a look at our Tips & Advice for hints that will help you make your final purchase.
The Door Draft Stopper Buying Guide
- Measure, measure, measure: That’s the one thing you’ve gotta do if you’re buying a draft stopper. Measure the length and width of your door, plus the space between your door and the ground. Measuring the height from your floor to the top of where you want your draft stopper to sit will guarantee that you buy the right size.
- Choose between hard and soft draft stoppers based on your needs. Do you have a home with a lot of pet hair, outside noise and an outdoor insect community? Multi-layered silicone door stoppers, like the Suptikes Under Door Draft Stopper/Blocker, will block out noise and breezes without attracting pet hair or new friends. Are you in an area that has nasty winters, or do you have an older door that might not play well with draft stopper adhesive? A soft draft stopper filled with foam or fabric will block out frosty temperatures and it won’t chip away at your decor.
- Always clean and dry the bottom of your door before installing your draft stopper. The adhesive won’t stick to a dirty door, and you don’t want old dust rubbing off on your new fabric door stopper.
- Many door stoppers can also be used to stop up gaps in windows. See if a door stopper is adjustable or lets you create your own size if you want to prevent window drafts.
- Take your home’s decor into account before you buy. Draft stoppers come in multiple colors and finishes, so you can probably find one that blends right into your door.
- Keep your home looking neat by regularly cleaning your draft stopper. Wipe down plastic draft stoppers with a paper towel or a disinfectant wipe. Soft draft stoppers can be spot cleaned with a gentle detergent. You can toss some of them in the washer and dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide