ProsourceFit ps-1109-cu Multi-Grip Slip-On Design Pull Up Bar
Last updated date: January 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pull Up Bar for a detailed review of all the top .
If you're looking for a multifunctional pull-up bar, this model is your best bet. It rests on the floor for push-ups and attaches to your doorway for pull-ups. The bar is also constructed from a high-grade steel and made using a slip-in design for easy installation.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the ProsourceFit Multi-Grip Slip-On Design Pull Up Bar placed 8th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The ProsourceFit Multi-Grip Pull-Up/Chin-Up Bar provides an inexpensive way to tone and build muscles at home, without large equipment or marring your doorframe with installation screws. Designed to slip into any standard doorways, the heavy duty Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar can be installed anywhere you have a sturdy doorframe from 24” to 36”. And if you have a permanent location in mind, it can also be mounted to the doorframe with the optional, included J brackets. 12 cushioned grip positions enable you to be able to develop your back, chest, shoulders, arms, and abdominal muscles with one simple piece of equipment. The bar now also includes 2 optional slip-on foam/PVC grips for the outermost handles to protect your doorframe. In addition to traditional pull-ups and chin-ups, the bar allows you to perform closed-wide angle and hammer grips as well as multiple leg raises and oblique curls. Built to last, the Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar is constructed of high-grade steel for durability, safety, and long-term use. The bar can hold up to 300 pounds within a sturdy doorframe, making it ideal for a variety of users. This is one of the best pull-up bars on the market, yet we sell it at an incredibly affordable price to make home workouts convenient and accessible to anyone. Train like a pro, train with ProsourceFit!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
It can be a hassle to try and get to the gym on a regular basis, but putting together a home gym requires a fair amount of room for fitness equipment and gear. Fortunately, there’s a lot you can do with a pull-up bar and it barely takes up any space. You can install it right inside one of your inner doorways.
As you shop for the best pull-up bar, consider its weight capacity. Many bars have a 300-pound weight capacity; however, there are a few models that can handle as much as 400 pounds.
Check that the pull-up bar expands enough to fit inside your doorframe. The bars typically start out at 24 inches in length, but some only reach as far as 32 inches. Look for a model with a 36-inch reach if your doorways are on the wider side.
Take a close look at the pull-up bar’s handgrips. You want a model that offers foam grips that keep your hands from experiencing fatigue during the workout. It’s also important to note that some pull-up bars offer multiple hand grips, so you could opt for a model with just four handgrips or one with 12.
Consider going with a pull-up bar that can be used for more than just pull-ups and chin-ups. For example, some are designed to also rest on the floor for performing sit-ups, dips and crunches.
The Buying Guide
- Always seek medical advice from your doctor before starting any exercise program, including one that uses a pull-up bar.
- It’s good practice to use a disinfecting wipe to clean your pull-up bar after each use. This is especially important if other members of your home also use the bar to work out.
- Should the pull-up bar not have as much grip as you’d like, you can pick up a pair of weightlifting gloves. These are made to protect your palms while also providing extra grip.
- You’ll find plenty of workout sequences on YouTube for your pull-up bar if you find yourself needing a little inspiration.
- Make sure you install and use the supplied mounts that come with your specific pull-up bar. Otherwise, it may not be secure and safe to use.
- Design and construction materials cause the price of pull-up bars to vary. You’ll find simple bars that are quite affordable and higher-priced pull-up bars that are bigger and come with bonus suspension straps.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide