Poualss Ergonomic Easy Clean Cheese Slicer
Last updated: September 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cheese Slicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cheese Slicer you should buy.
Whether you're preparing soft or semi-hard cheeses, this high-quality cheese slicer has you covered. It's constructed from a durable zinc alloy and features a reliable stainless steel wire. The handle has an ergonomic design, making it comfortable to hold as you cut. You can even get the slicer in either silver or gold.In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Poualss Ergonomic Easy Clean Cheese Slicer placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material: this cheese slicer wire is made of stainless steel,very sturdy and durable. Adjustable Thickness Cheese Cutter: you can adjust to different size thickness to suit your own needs,The position of the cheese cutter’s wire can be adjusted freely whether thin or thick. Easy To Clean: Just wipe it with a rag or use soap and water to clean the product then dry it off. Ergonomic Design: cheese cutter is made of zinc alloy and stainless steel wire,with sturdy construction, the ergonomic grip is easy for you to hold. Suitable Applications: the cheese slicer is suitable for making different kinds cheeses for cheese platters or sandwiches,a beautiful slice of cheese is immediately in front of you.if you have any questions,please feel free to contact us
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Cheese Slicer Rankings
Did you know the first cheese slicer took about an hour to produce? Technology has advanced so much that today an astounding 7,000 cheese slicers can be made in that same amount of time.
Cheese slicers are popular for two main reasons. They significantly cut down on the time you spend prepping your food and they produce a uniform cut in your desired thickness.
If you’re ready to add a cheese slicer to your stockpile of kitchen must-haves, there are a few different types to consider.
The most basic cheese slicer is handheld. You’ll find some of these models come ready to make small cuts in your cheese, while others have a wire cutter that can be adjusted to your desired thickness. The important thing is that you make sure the handle is constructed using an ergonomic design. Not only does this make the handle more comfortable to hold, but it also prevents wrist fatigue.
A tabletop cheese slicer is typically created using high-quality plastic and is best for larger blocks of cheese. They also eliminate the need to do the cutting directly over your countertop. If you’re interested in this type of cheese slicer, you need to make sure there are rubber feet underneath the base of the slicer to keep your table from becoming scratched when you use it.
Board slicers are similar to tabletop cheese slicers, in that, they have a base and a cutting tool. They are usually made of either stainless steel, wood or marble. They are different because they have a handle that includes a wire, which does all the slicing for you.
You can also go with a multipurpose cheese slicer. It’s designed to effortlessly cut through both soft and hard cheese but can also slice other foods, including meats, fruits and vegetables. That means you won’t have to purchase a separate slicer, as the cheese slicer acts as an all-in-one.
- Check whether the cheese slicer comes ready to use or if some assembly is required.
- If the cheese slicer you select has no locking mechanism, you’ll need to be careful how you store it. The blade is sharp and could cause an accidental cut if picked up out of a drawer the wrong way.
- Some cheese slicers may not work on hard cheeses. Keep this in mind as you’re sorting through recipes or creating a cheese board.
- Not all cheese slicers are dishwasher safe. You’ll need to clean them by hand using warm water and a little dish soap. A toothbrush with soft bristles can be used to help you fully clean the parts of the slicer that are difficult to reach with a washrag. It’s important, however, that you never use a scrub brush or an abrasive cleaner on the cheese slicer, as this could damage the blade or cause scratches to the outer surface.
- It’s a good idea to occasionally spray the cheese slicer with a food-safe disinfectant spray.
- Generally, cheese slicers are quite affordable, although you can pay a bit extra for a multipurpose unit.