Party Ulyja Plastic Disposable Table Cover, 54-Inch x 108-Inch, 3-Pack
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Disposable Table Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Disposable Table Cover you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Disposable Table Covers for a detailed review of all the top disposable table covers.
This bright-colored tablecloth is made from PEVA vinyl, so you'll get a tablecloth that's free of chlorine and smelly chemicals. You'll get three tablecloths in this set, each measuring 54 by 108 inches, making them the perfect fit for a long table. You can choose from a wide variety of bright solid colors, as well as several gingham prints.
In our analysis, the Party Ulyja Party Ulyja Plastic Disposable Table Cover, 54-Inch x 108-Inch, 3-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FOOD SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY: Aqua Plastic Tablecloths is made of durable PEVA vinyl material which is non toxic, chlorine free, no plastic smell, BPA free and 100% Food & Kid Safe. PEVA material do not expose your family and the environment to harmful chemical fumes. Enjoy your party time without worrying about the odor of unhealthy chemicals. BUDGET FRIENDLY PACKAGE: Premium 54 x 108 inches Oblong Plastic Vinyl Table Cloths is packed as a 12, 6, 3 unit set for easy ordering, each table sheets individually wrapped by a color printing bag. Bulk pack selling will be cost-effective for your future use! TABLE PROTECTION & CLEAN UP EASY: Disposable Table Covers serving as a water-resistant barrier between liquids and your tabletops. Keep your tables stain-free from spilled milk, juice, water, oil, also prevent scratches or scraping from any objects like crayons, markers, and glue! Reusable Tablecloth Plastic can help you get rid of any messy spills from food, drinks, paint from arts and crafts sessions and more, just roll the table overlays up and dispose of it. MULTIPLE PURPOSE: Heavy Duty Plastic Party Tablecovers not only suitable for indoor and outdoor parties, cocktail, buffet, card table, pub bistro restaurant, birthdays weddings anniversary graduation banquet, Christmas thanksgiving holiday dinner, barbecue picnic family outings events, but also great to cover the floor well to prevent splashing or other small particles, when you need to repaint your home or bathe your baby or do crafts with your child etc! MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If any quality problems, within 60 days from the date of purchase, just contact us to return the product for a full refund. ORDER FROM US WITH WORRY FREE!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Disposable Table Covers
Outdoor picnics can be a great way to enjoy pleasant weather. You just need some condiments, a selection of great food and maybe even a grill to cook up some hot dogs and hamburgers.
But while you’re planning that picnic, you’ll need to consider where you’ll set up all that food. Will you have a table or use a blanket spread on the ground? If it’s a table, a great disposable table cover can be the perfect addition to your picnic basket.
But outdoor picnics aren’t the only use for table covers. A disposable tablecloth is great for livening up an indoor party or family dinner. Since it’s disposable, you don’t even have to worry about cleanup after you’re finished. Simply crumple the tablecloth and toss it in the waste bin.
When looking for a tablecloth, make sure you first need to measure the table. Tablecloths come in varying sizes, and many of the paper ones can even be cut to fit your table. You’ll also have the choice of paper or vinyl, as well as a variety of colors.
Disposable tablecloths also come in multipack sets. If you’re planning an event with multiple tables, you can buy three or more matching tablecloths to set things up quickly. These tablecloths might not be as protective, though, so make sure you’re using tables that you can easily clean if a spilled item leaks through the paper.
The Disposable Table Cover Buying Guide
- Disposable tablecloths come in a variety of sizes, so you’ll need to measure before you order. Many are 54 by 108 inches, which work well with a standard picnic table.
- PEVA tablecloths are disposable, but they can also be wiped down and reused for a more sustainable solution. These thicker tablecloths have the added benefit of protecting your table against spills.
- If you’re interested in safeguarding your table with a tablecloth, you can purchase table pads that rest beneath the tablecloth, out of sight, keeping your table’s surface safe against spills.
- As valuable as vinyl tablecloths are for wiping off and reusing, keep in mind that you can’t cut them to size for using with smaller-size tables as you can with paper.
- Paper tablecloths can be flimsy, but you can easily find some that resist tearing and even repel water. This will at least ensure your tablecloth lasts throughout your event.
- If you go with a vinyl tablecloth, look for one made from PEVA, which is a material that won’t emit bad odors when you remove it from the wrapping to use it.
- You can find a wide variety of prints and colors in disposable tablecloths, so if you’re trying to set a theme, chances are, you can find tablecloths that match. You might want to check patterns and colors before purchasing the rest of your party accessories if you’re buying for a special occasion.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide