Ozera Side Reinforced & Zip Sealed Disposable Popsicle Bags, 150-Count
Last updated date: January 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Disposable Popsicle Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Disposable Popsicle Bag you should buy.
Update as January 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Disposable Popsicle Bags for a detailed review of all the top disposable popsicle bags.
Made of high-quality material, these popsicle bags can hold 3 to 4 ounces of liquid for a fun snack. You’ll get 150 bags in each package. The set includes a funnel to make it easy to fill each bag.
In our analysis, the Ozera Ozera Side Reinforced & Zip Sealed Disposable Popsicle Bags, 150-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Material: Our popsicle pouches are made of high quality material. Our suggestion is to place them in a cup, jar, or something which will hold them upright and then put them in the freezer, wait for a few hours and taste! No Mess: These popsicle bags can be zip sealed for your extra convenience. Forget about messy freezers and sticky backpacks. Enjoy the healthiest homemade snack popsicles no matter where you go. Best Value: It come with 150 ice pop bags per package. 2.36 inches wide x 8.66 inches long to the top. The popsicle freezer bags comes along with a green funnel to make pouring a breeze. Simply tear away from the notch and eat it, without need to laboriously open the seal zip. Multi-Purpose: These disposable popsicle bags are perfect for homemade healthy Ice pops or ice candy. Make your own healthy Popsicles for Camping, Picnics, Snacks, Kids Parties, River / Boat Trips for a Fraction of the Cost of store bought Popsicles, Yogurt, or sugar loaded frozen treats. The possibilities are endless!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Disposable Popsicle Bags
Popsicles are a great snack, especially if you have one or more children at home. Although you can obviously buy popsicles, it’s a little more fun to make your own. Over time, it can also save you money.
All you need to make popsicles is a freezer-friendly mold. You can buy reusable molds, but if you’re packing up yogurt in your child’s lunchbox or grabbing a popsicle on the way out the door, a disposable popsicle bag can be more convenient. You can use these popsicle bags to hold yogurt, fruit or vegetable puree or juice and either freeze them or keep them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat.
Kids aren’t the only ones who can enjoy a tasty popsicle, of course. You can use these bags to store yogurt or fruity treats for yourself. Simply grab one whenever you’re in the mood for a snack. Some adults even use disposable popsicle bags to make adult popsicles, adding alcohol into the mix. You can even seal up the bag using the same flat iron you use on your hair.
When filling a disposable popsicle bag, it’s important to leave about 1/2 inch of space at the top of the bag to prevent spills when opening. You can make your snacks on the weekend and store them in the fridge or freezer to grab throughout the week.
As you can imagine, filling disposable popsicle bags can be challenging. The mouth is small, so whatever you’re pouring the liquid out of will no doubt be bigger. Many disposable popsicle bag sets come with a small funnel to ease this process. You’ll still need a way to stand the bags up, though, as you’re filling. You might find filling your bags is a two-person job. Loop in your younger household members to hold each bag while you fill for a fun family project.
The Disposable Popsicle Bag Buying Guide
- In addition to popsicle bags, you’ll need a good blender that can make smoothies. Once blended, fresh popsicles will take at least two hours to firm up in the freezer.
- Most popsicle bags come in bulk sets, with more than 100 included. This can come in handy if you regularly host multiple children at your house. But it also gives you the luxury of making a large number of treats at once and chilling or freezing them for when you’re ready.
- If you prefer creamier popsicles, consider making a yogurt-based popsicle. For the slush type of popsicle, though, a liquid base that you freeze is all you need. The latter type of popsicle is not as easy to slide into your child’s lunch as the yogurt-based one is, though.
- Popsicle bags aren’t limited to snacks. You can use them to store moisturizers and makeup while you’re traveling. Some parents use these bags to take baby food on the go.
- Frozen popsicles can become tough to hold when they’re straight out of the freezer. Some come with sleeves, but this can warm the popsicle up, potentially making it melt faster.
- If you’re concerned about chemicals in the plastic you buy, you can find disposable popsicle bags that are free of harmful chemicals.
- Popsicle bags come in a range of sizes. Check how much liquid each will hold before you buy.
- You’ll still need to add a little water when you’re making freezer popsicles. With juicier fruit, though, you can reduce the amount of water you use for a bolder taste.
- When you freeze your popsicle, the water that’s introduced will lessen the sweetness of your ingredients a little. For that reason, you might want to add a little extra sweetener.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide