OPPUM Adult Carbon Fiber Tennis Racket
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tennis Rackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tennis Racket you should buy.
Editor's Note May 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tennis Rackets for a detailed review of all the top tennis rackets.
In our analysis, the OPPUM OPPUM Adult Carbon Fiber Tennis Racket placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Triangular Structure and Comfortable Wooden Handle Double Shock Absorption: This tennis racket uses a triangular-shaped frame to absorb shock. The combination of the handle and the face is a triangle that has a firm effect and absorbs bad vibrations, making the batting more comfortable. It also comes with a wooden handle t, plus a shock-absorbing hand glue. It can double filter bad vibration and improve the comfort of the handle grip. Let you switch the racquet angle more freely. Independent Hole Position, Double Hole Technology Threading: Each threading hole on the racket adopts independent rubber hole position and is threaded by double hole technology, which not only has beautiful appearance, but also makes the racket more stable and durable. This independent small hole threading not only can better protect the ball line, extend the life of the racket, but also maximize the elastic effect when you hit the ball, giving you a good sports experience. Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Metal Double-Mix Material: The racket frame is made of carbon fiber and aluminum metal mixed material, and the handle is wooden handle. The racquet face has a highly durable mesh belt, which improves the performance of the racquet and increases the strength and stability of the ball. Whether it's the material of the racket frame or the paint on the outer layer of the racket, its quality and weight are very high, giving you a good tennis game experience. Lightweight and Comfortable Experience: Weight of the unstrung adult tennis racket is about 0.61lb,very light. The tennis racket length is 685mm, Face size is 110 inch square and grip size is 4 3/8, this size suitable for all men and women, good idea for professionals and beginners.You can enjoy the tennis ball game longer and do not have shoulder pain caused by other heavier racket.The package include 1 Racket, 1 Carrying Bag, 1 Tennis Grip(Black Color). Quality After-sales Service: This tennis racket is particularly affordable and the quality of the racket is guaranteed, especially for beginners and entertainers. You can use this racket with confidence, which can give you a good sports experience. If there are any quality problems with the racket, you can contact us. We have the best service team to solve all customer's questions and problems.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tennis Rackets
Whether you’re new to the game of tennis or working hard to improve at the sport, your tennis racket will have a direct impact on how you do on the court. But choosing the right tennis racket can be tough, especially if you’re new to the game.
When you’re on the court, three features help drive your performance on the court: the first is head size. The larger the head size, the more power you have, but a smaller head size gives you more control as you’re hitting. A larger head size can also increase the likelihood you’ll hit the ball with each try, which makes it a great option for beginners. As you become more comfortable on the court, graduating to a smaller head size could be in order.
The second element influencing court performance is weight. As with head size, there are benefits to both lighter and heavier rackets. A lighter-weight racket will give you more power, but one that is heavier offers more stability and control.
That also goes for the third element: the stringbed. The more open the stringbed, the more power you’ll have. A more open string pattern provides a softer impact and accentuates spin while providing less control. A more dense stringbed offers better control and a more consistent ball response. The strings’ tension level also plays a role in how the stringbed operates.
For a beginner, a larger head size, heavier racket and denser stringbed could give you the control you need while you’re learning. You can then graduate to a lighter racket with a smaller head and denser stringbed to give you extra power for when your racket connects with the ball.
The Tennis Racket Buying Guide
- Your style of play will ultimately decide the perfect racket for you. If you already have a fast, powerful swing, you’ll need to focus on a racket that gives you more control since you’re already packing plenty of punch. If you aren’t sure about your own style, ask your coach to analyze it for you.
- The length of your racket comes into play. Keep in mind that longer rackets can reduce your control. Choose one that gives you the reach you want but also doesn’t get in the way of your game.
- The grip of a tennis racket is an important part of its performance. You’ll want to be comfortable, but you’ll also want to make sure it’s sized for your own hand. This measurement is known as “grip size.” Find yours by measuring the length in millimeters between the tip of your ring finger and the second line on your palm. You can then compare that to online grip size charts to determine the racket you need to buy.
- More advanced players will often buy the frame of the racket and have it professionally strung. Prestrung tennis rackets can sometimes have inferior strings that will get in the way of gameplay.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide