Ocean Spray Bulk Preservative-Free Orange Juice Boxes, 48-Pack
Last updated date: September 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Orange Juices and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Orange Juice you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Orange Juice for a detailed review of all the top orange juices.
In our analysis, the Ocean Spray Ocean Spray Bulk Preservative-Free Orange Juice Boxes, 48-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy the fresh, delicious taste of 100% Orange Juice with a daily dose of vitamin C in every single serve bottle. (1) 40-Pack of 4.2 Ounce boxes (168 ounces) Daily dose of vitamin C. 100% fruit juice with no added sugar. No artificial colors. No preservatives or flavors. No preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners. From the Growers at Ocean Spray – Grower owned since 1930.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Orange Juices
There’s nothing quite like the taste of a refreshing glass of orange juice. Made by squeezing oranges to separate the juice from the fiber of the fruit, this sweet beverage is high in vitamin C, potassium and other nutrients. There are many health benefits to drinking orange juice on a regular basis.
One eight-ounce glass of orange juice contains vitamin C, folate, potassium and magnesium, and may also be enriched with calcium and vitamin D. Vitamin C is good for bone formation, gum health and wound healing. Potassium is great for regulating blood pressure and protecting against heart disease.
Orange juice is also high in antioxidants, which are necessary for maintaining overall health. They also help to prevent diseases. Orange juice also helps to increase alkaline qualities in urine, which has been shown to prevent the occurrence of kidney stones. Studies have also shown that orange juice decreases bad cholesterol levels, which is directly related to reducing the onset of heart disease.
In addition, orange juice can reduce inflammation in the body. Inflammation typically occurs as a response to protect the body against infection. However, sustaining inflammation for a long amount of time can lead to chronic diseases.
The Orange Juice Buying Guide
- When buying orange juice, take a look at the ingredient list. Opt for orange juice that is pure and natural and doesn’t contain any additives or added sugar.
- Pay attention to the language used when talking about the orange juice. A common term noted is “not from concentrate”. This means that the orange juice has been pasteurized and the oxygen has been removed. This enables the orange juice to be stored for longer, but it also takes away natural flavor components. “From concentrate” means that the water from the juice has been evaporated. The “concentrate” that is left is pasteurized. “Freshly squeezed” orange juice has not been pasteurized.
- Some orange juice brands enrich the juice with additional vitamins. These may include calcium and vitamin D. This is a good option if you’re looking to enrich your diet with more nutrients.
- Pulp or no pulp – this is a personal preference many shoppers feel strongly about. This depends on the texture you prefer in your juice.
- Consider how fast you will go through an open carton or bottle of orange juice. Many orange juice packages need to be consumed within a week to 10 days after opening and need to be stored in the fridge.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide