NURSAL Electronic Pulse Massager Tens Unit
Last updated date: December 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 9, 2022:
Checkout Connect Your Mind And Body With The Best TENS Unit for a detailed review of all the top .
There are several benefits to highly portable stimulation devices like the NURSAL TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator. One is that you can keep it with you throughout the day in case you need relief. But portability also makes it easy to wear around the house without forcing you to stay in one place. You'll also be able to tuck it into a pocket so that nobody around you realizes that you're enjoying a quick round of therapy.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the NURSAL Electronic Pulse Massager Tens Unit placed 10th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Stronger & Thicker Reusable Electrode Pads Conveniently Pocket-sized & Free Dust-proof Pouch Non-invasive and Non-medicinal Pain Relief Built-in Powerful Rechargeable Lithium Battery Electronic pulse massager for electrotherapy pain management and pain relief TENS stands for “Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation” – a safe, non-invasive, drug-free method of pain relief used by physical therapists and prescribed by doctors for over 30 years. Most users’ feedback show that it is a really effective pain management tool. Chosen by sufferers of neck pain, back pain, shoulder tension, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, sciatica, fibromyalgia, shin splints, neuropathy and many more injuries and disabilities, who reap the benefits of a TENS unit’s relaxation and tension relieving properties. Pain Relief – Targets your pain precisely, effectively and safely If you have chronic or acute pain just trying NURSAL TENS massager for relief. By placing the pads exactly at the site of the pain, you get fast relief from the electrotherapy device, without having to digest potentially harmful or addictive prescription medicine. This FDA-, CE- and ROHS-certified TENS therapy device is considered free of side effects, and is safe to use whenever you need it! Multi-preprogrammed massage modes – designed for body relaxation This TENS unit utilizes body simulation, bionic, bioelectricity and electromagnetic technology, as well as featuring an intelligent control system that simulates a variety of massage methods such as cupping, acupuncture and so on, providing relief for sufferers of back pain, arthritic or inflamed discs/joints, shoulder tension and muscle pain. You can choose from one of several massage modes to fit your needs, for total body relaxation. 20 levels of adjustable strength – penetrates muscle groups deeper than human hands can The sensation you’ll get when using this device is very real. You’ll wonder who is administering your massage – but it’s just the TENS unit! It penetrates muscle groups deeper than a human hand massage can. When you place the electrode pads on the pain points, you will feel instant relaxation and pain relief. 20 strength levels can be steadily increased or decreased by using the “+” and “-” buttons from level 1 through to 20. Notice: 1. Please turn off the device before you touch the pads. 2. Not suitable for pregnant women, or heart disease and hypertension patients. 3. Not safe for people with pacemakers. What you will get: 1 x TENS device 2 x Large pad 4 x Medium pad 2 x Small pad 2 x TENS lead wire (1/2 lead) 1 x TENS lead wire (1/4 lead) 1 x USB cable & AC adapter 1 x Dust-proof storage bag 1 x Pads holder 1 x User manual
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) uses a battery-powered device to deliver quick electrical impulses to your nerves, muscles or joints. You’ll get pads that stick to the body, which connect to electrodes that connect to a small device. Often this device has a screen, along with buttons or knobs, and the screen allows you to scroll through multiple settings to get the exact type of treatment you need.
A TENS device can sometimes be confused with an electronic muscle stimulator (EMS), which is designed to deliver relief to muscles. Before you pick out a TENS device, determine the specific type of pain you need to relieve. If you have nerve issues, there are TENS devices that focus on that, while still others are better for taking care of joint pain.
Ideally, you’ll check with a medical professional before beginning treatment using a TENS device. This is the case with anything you do that can directly impact your health. If your doctor currently has you under supervision, you should steer clear of TENS devices unless you’ve cleared it first. Although TENS devices are now widely available over the counter, a physician can guide you toward the best model for your unique needs.
There are a variety of conditions TENS devices are reported to help with, and the benefits are usually specific to relieving pain. Consumers use TENS devices for issues like arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, back and shoulder injuries and tennis elbow, among many others. Joint pain affecting areas like the knee, arm and wrist can also be helped by TENS devices, although you’ll need to look for one that has pads that will easily stick to those areas.
The best TENS devices give you multiple mode options. These generally represent preprogrammed massage types, with some adjusting based on the body part you’re treating. Although it can be tempting to choose the device that has the most options, with some units, you’ll find that one mode doesn’t differ all that much from another.
Another adjustable setting on TENS devices is the strength behind the treatment you’re getting. If you need intense pain relief, you may be in the mood to put it on its highest setting. But primarily this adjustability comes in handy because intensity preferences can vary dramatically from one person to another.
The Buying Guide
- The first thing to look at when shopping for a TENS device is how many electrodes it provides. A device with eight electrodes will be able to hit more areas than one that only has four. If you’re treating a large area like your entire lower back, consider that it will take multiple electrodes to cover the space and buy accordingly.
- Also study the various settings offered. Go beyond looking at the sheer number of massage modes and focus on the options. You’ll find some devices have options like kneading, cupping, deep massage and acupuncture, for instance, and some will even let you go into a mode that combines multiple massage types to keep things interesting.
- Different TENS devices are better for specific body parts. If you’re suffering from back pain, you’ll probably opt for a different massager than one that helps with tennis elbow. Look around and make sure you find the one that’s best for your specific type of pain.
- The electrodes attach to your body using sticky pads, and those pads will eventually have to be replaced. Consider how many pads come in the package with your purchase and also research how easy it is to order replacement pads when those wear out. Some TENS devices use pads that can stick for only a time or two before you need to toss them, while others have pads that you can use for weeks or even months.
- Pad size is also a consideration. Some TENS devices give you the option of small, medium or large pads, and those devices are more versatile. If you plan to only use your device in one spot, this may never be an issue, but there might be a day when you need pain relief in a different area and having a one-size pad will become an inconvenience.
- Your TENS device comes with a screen, and that screen plays a very important role in your user experience. Look for a screen that’s easy to read and also backlit, if you feel you’ll be looking at it in dim lighting. You’ll also have buttons or dials to walk you through the options. Check that those are easy to manipulate.
- When you think of portability in a device, usually you’re just thinking about how easy it will be to tuck into a bag. But portability in a TENS device can come in handy in a variety of ways. In addition to being able to comfortably clip it to your clothing to wear around the house, you can also tuck a smaller device into a pocket and use it while you’re at work, sitting in a business meeting or enjoying dinner in a restaurant with your family.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide