NANPIPER No-Shed Velvet Cozy Blanket
Last updated date: February 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cozy Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cozy Blanket you should buy.
Update as February 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cozy Blanket for a detailed review of all the top cozy blankets.
When you go with this reversible cozy blanket, it's almost like you're getting two throws for the price of one. One side is soft and smooth, while the other side is fluffy and warm. The blanket comes in a host of colors as well, including gray, purple, mint green and wine red.
In our analysis, the NANPIPER NANPIPER No-Shed Velvet Cozy Blanket placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Premium Throw Material: NANPIPER plush throw blanket, made of 100% microfiber, throw 50″x60″. You can take it for traveling, camping or having a nap on sofa/couch or snuggling up when watching TV. Package include 1x throw blanket (Not Electric). Soft & Warm: Both sides of the flannel top and Sherpa reverse are soft and warm, so it’s a comfortable bed blanket for snuggling up when you have a sleep. If you want to be relaxed on your sofa/beds feeling warm on those freezing days and nights, there is no doubt that this Sherpa blanket is your best choice. Reversible with Decorative Line Design: The top side is flannel fleece (220gsm) and the bottom is Sherpa (260gsm), you can have two different senses of touch. This throw blanket is bound up with knit-trim edging for ornaments. Whether the rich smooth plush colored side or the beautiful and elegant white Sherpa side, this soft blanket will not disappoint you. No Shed: The Sherpa blanket is not color fading, so you don’t need to worry about the lint. You can also use it for your baby and present it to your family or friends as a birthday gift, valentine’s day present, wedding gift and Christmas gift. Washing Instruction: Machine washable in gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat. Do not use bleach. Made with shrink-resistant fabric. No matter how many times you wash, this cozy and plush warm Sherpa blanket is shrink resistant and not pilling. We advise that you wash it before the first using in order to remove the excessive lint left over during the manufacturing process.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cozy Blankets
When the wind is howling outside or the rain or snow is coming down heavily, there is a simple pleasure in curling up on the couch under a soft, cozy blanket. It’s not only a comforting and relaxing experience, but it can help warm you up and make you feel better, especially if you’ve had a long, hard day. There are a number of different cozy blankets you can choose from to add to your home.
The material of the cozy blanket will affect its softness, warmth and care needs. A popular option is cotton because of how durable it is. This material will feel as good as new after repeat washes. Many flannel blankets are also made from cotton. Plus, depending on the weave of the cotton, you can use the blanket in the summer or the cooler weather. Another good choice is fleece. These blankets are warm but not heavy. Plus, one of the best properties of fleece is that it helps wick away moisture. This is ideal for kids or if you tend to run warm. Microfiber is another warm option that will help you feel cozy. However, synthetic fabrics usually hold a lot of static electricity, so you may find that dust, hair or threads stick to these kinds of blankets.
The Cozy Blanket Buying Guide
- Cozy blankets come in different sizes. You can find ones to fit your bed size, such as twin, double, queen and king. Another common size, which is perfect for one person lounging on the couch, is around 50 inches by 60 inches.
- In addition to looking at the fabric the cozy blanket is made from, consider the tightness of the weave. The tightness of the weave affects the level of warmth and breathability. A tight or close weave provides good insulation and helps to keep your body warm.
- Choosing the right color of the cozy blankets helps you to add to the décor and style of your home. A muted tone like beige or white helps the blanket to blend into the room, while bold colors like burgundy or yellow help attract attention. Consider how you want the blanket to work with your existing décor.
- Having easy care and maintenance makes washing and drying your cozy blanket a breeze. Depending on the fabric, most blankets should be able to go in the washer and dryer. Be sure to check the care instructions for your blanket.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide