MyPillow Roll & Go Travel Pillow
Last updated date: October 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Pillow you should buy.
Editor's Note October 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Travel Pillow for a detailed review of all the top travel pillows.
Fancy isn't always the best way to go. This travel pillow most resembles the pillow you have at home, just in a smaller form that is easy to pack in a carry-on bag. In fact, the travel pillows has a patented interlocking fill that allows it to be rolled up and taken just about anywhere.
In our analysis of 181 expert reviews, the MyPillow MyPillow Roll & Go Travel Pillow placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made with our Patented Interlocking Fill -- Size 12'' x 18''. Use it on top of hotel pillows to get all the benefits of your MyPillow away from home. Use it for travel by plane, train or automobile -- Rolls Right into it's own travel case! Provides lumbar support while working at your desk.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Pillows
Whether you travel by plane, train or automobile, chances are your journey is going to last at least a few hours. As long as you aren’t the driver, you’ll be able to rest your head and catch a few ZZZs. Travel pillows are the perfect solution, as bed pillows are just too big to realistically transport. When shopping for a comfortable travel pillow, there are a few things to look for.
Determine who you’re buying the pillow for. There are pillows for adults, as well as children. The MyPillow Roll & Go Travel Pillow is a good choice if you plan on bringing your kids along, as it resembles the bedtime pillow they have come to know and love and it’s machine washable.
Look to see what type of support the pillow offers. You want a pillow that is going to prevent your neck from getting stiff and your muscles from getting sore. There are also models that have added chin support to keep your head from falling over as you drift off to sleep.
Ask yourself what type of material you prefer? The two most common types are cotton and memory foam. Cotton is soft and comforting, while the memory foam is able to conform to your specific body shape.
Review the travel pillows uses. Some pillows are simply made for the neck and head, while others, like the Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow, can also be used to support the back or to prop up a leg.
Consider a travel pillow that comes with a few extras. The MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow also offers customers a handy set of earplugs and an eye mask for quieting the senses. It also includes a travel bag to keep all of the pieces together.
The Travel Pillow Buying Guide
- Always read the product label to locate the cleaning instructions. Many travel pillows are safe to throw in the wash, but some aren’t. You don’t want to accidentally damage the pillow and have to shell out money for a new one.
- Make sure the travel pillow doesn’t take up too much space so you have room in your luggage for more necessities. Another option is to choose a travel pillow can be attached to your luggage.
- When it’s time to replace your travel pillow, consider a few alternative uses for it. You can use the pillow as a knee guard while gardening, a pet bed or even simply use the outer fabric as a rag for cleaning.
- When comparing the price of travel pillows, you’ll need to take into account size and extra features. For example, the Cloudz Microbead Neck Travel Pillow costs less than the MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow, as the Cloudz pillow is smaller. It also doesn’t come with a travel case, earbuds and an eye patch like the MLVOC pillow. The Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow is slightly higher in price than the MyPillow Roll & Go Travel Pillow, as it has a more intricate design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide