MR.SIGA Absorbent Dirt-Removing Cleaning Sponges, 12-Pack
Last updated date: June 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cleaning Sponge for a detailed review of all the top .
Quickly wipe up dirt and food particles with this absorbent cleaning sponge. The set includes 12 sponges, each of which are safe to use on countertops and non-stick cookware. In fact, the upper layer does an excellent job of scrubbing baked on foods and hard to remove messes without leaving behind any scratches.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the MR.SIGA Absorbent Dirt-Removing Cleaning Sponges, 12-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NON SCRATCH. Consist of 2 layers – royal blue scrubbing layer and light blue scratch free cellulose sponge layer. Premium scrubbing side cleans without scratch, safe to be used on non-stick cookware, the non-abrasive light blue cellulose sponge wipes away dirt and particles, can be used with dishwashing liquid if preferred. DURABLE & LONG LASTING. MR.SIGA scrub sponge are made to last, they maintain the shape well and do not fall apart or crack easily like regular sponges, and last a long time even when scrubbing tough burned food. So scrub, wipe and clean with MR.SIGA cleaning sponges confidently. MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANING. Perfect for cleaning more than dishes, pots, pans, but also ideal for sinks, stoves, bathroom and any household cleaning kit effectively, keep your kitchen and bathroom sparkling clean. Comes with 12-pack, each 6-piece sponges are packed in a bag. ABSORBENT & STREAK FREE. The cellulose side has great absorption, perfect for cleaning dishes, it wipes dirt and food particles easily without leaving scratches or streaks. Always test the scrub side on inconspicuous area for verifying no surface damage. Do not use it with abrasive cleaner. Rinse with water after every use, they will dry quickly and don’t get smelly. MR.SIGA’s mission: Make your housework easier, and make the world cleaner. Should you have any questions about the product or after-sale service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for support and advice!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
While keeping your home or job site clean isn’t exactly a fun job, there are tools that help make the task a little easier and more pleasant. A quality cleaning sponge is one of those tools.
The two basic cleaning sponges on the market today are cellulose sponges and melamine sponges. Cellulose sponges are more affordable and last longer than melamine sponges, however, melamine sponges clean without the use of any additional chemicals. They are also able to remove an abundance of tough stains.
If you opt for a cellulose sponge, look for one that is two-sided. For example, the Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge, 6-Pack is soft on one side and rough on the other. The abrasive side is able to lift away stuck-on foods without damaging any surfaces. This includes cookware that has a nonstick coating.
Melamine sponges contain no harsh chemicals and activate with just a little warm tap water. They also work so well that you won’t even need much elbow grease to get dirt and grime to disappear.
It is important to shop for melamine sponges that are listed as professional quality, otherwise, you run the risk of the sponge ripping and falling apart after just one use. Look for a pack that is twice as thick as other brands, so you don’t have to worry about replacing the sponges as often.
As you narrow down your choices, don’t forget to take the type of surface you plan to clean into consideration, as well as the specific stain. Some sponges are able to handle a wide variety of surfaces, including leather, marble and steel. It is also capable of lifting away scuff marks, kitchen grease and even permanent marker.
The Buying Guide
- Certain cleaning sponges contain chemicals. They should not be used on skin, as they can cause redness, irritation and even abrasions.
- Store your sponges out of the reach of children and small pets. Cleaning sponges not only pose a choking hazard when chewed, but some also have ingredients that are not meant to be swallowed.
- Some cleaning sponges are not washable, while others can be tossed in the dishwasher, cleaned and reused again and again. Always read the product label to determine which category your sponge falls in.
- There are users who swear that hand cleaning your sponges on a daily basis is the best way to extend their life. A grease-fighting dish soap works best.
- Porous sponges (not melamine versions) can be used in a variety of craft projects. You can use them to create a unique pattern when painting a wall or turn them into cute sailboats or sea creatures.
- Determine the price per sponge first before comparing which cleaning sponge set is the better buy. To do this, you’ll need to divide the total cost by the number of sponges in the set. You’ll find the Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge, 6-Pack is the most affordable of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide