Mpow 059 Bluetooth Over Ear Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headphones
Last updated date: January 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Headphones for a detailed review of all the top .
These headphones come in eight different colors and are foldable for packing in a backpack or carry-on bag. They have soft memory-protein earmuffs and a padded headband that make them comfortable enough to wear for hours at a time. Since the headphones are Bluetooth enabled, you'll be able to use them wirelessly with your laptop, tablet or cell phone.
In our analysis of 155 expert reviews, the Mpow Bluetooth Stereo Wireless Headphones placed 9th when we looked at the top 26 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mpow’s 059 bluetooth headphones tailored specifically for immersive and Hi-fidelity sound. Mpow stylish and foldable headphones delivers exceptional sound quality, and crystal clear clarity. Ergonomically engineered for wearing comfort and 20 hours’ continuous wireless playback. Mpow 059 Bluetooth headphone over ear is designed with dual aperture 40mm drivers make all types of music sound equally impressive. Soft memory-protein earpads and adjust headband provide exceptional wearing comfort for long listening sessions. Enjoy all-day comfortable listening feast with Mpow 059 Bluetooth headphones. Enjoy up to 20 hours of wireless music, movies and calls on a single charge, or you can use it as a wired headphone with provided audio cable when the battery runs out. Built-in microphone and control buttons allow you to answer and end calls, change tracks, and adjust volume directly from your headphones. Mpow 059 Bluetooth V4.1 headphones provide wireless range up to 33ft (10m) and compatible with most Bluetooth enabled devices. NOTE: You need a SEPARATE Bluetooth Transmitter when connected with TV or PC.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Music and video producer
Calvin West, a music and video producer, recorded his first album at 19 and has been in the music business since. Currently based in Spain, where he has worked with artists and labels around the world providing services in music mixing, mastering and lyric video production.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Headphones are huge right now. Music fans, gaming buffs and podcast aficionados spent more than $9.5 billion dollars on them in 2016, and that number is projected to balloon to $13.8 billion in the next seven years.
There are multiple styles of headphones. Earbuds, on-ear and over-ear headphones are the three most popular types, and they’re all available in wired and wireless versions. If you’re intimidated by the number of options you’re seeing online or in the electronics aisle, there are a number of ways to narrow down the choices and find the best headphones for your needs.
“The most important factor to consider when shopping for headphones is the environment it’s going to be used in,” says music and video producer Calvin West.
Will you use the headphones at the gym, at home or on the train? If you’ll be outdoors a lot, or wearing the headphones on the bus while you commute to work, consider headphones with noise-canceling properties, West suggests.
Earbuds, or in-ear headphones, sit just inside your ear canal. Soft silicone tips fit snugly inside your ears, and some models come with different sizes for a customized fit. Other models have secure-fit tips that create a stronger seal in your ear canal so they stay put.
Earbuds are available in standard wired versions, wireless versions (which connect around the back of your neck with a small wire but do not need to connect to your device with a wire), and true wireless versions where both earbuds operate independently with no wires at all.
On-ear headphones, which are sometimes called supra-aural headphones, are larger, with soft ear cups made from real or synthetic leather. They sit on top of your ears and allow more sound in while you’re listening, which makes them great for times when you want to listen to music without completely canceling out surrounding sounds. They’re also more lightweight and portable than heftier, full-coverage over-ear headphones.
Over-ear headphones enclose your entire ear in soft ear cups. They’re the largest headphone option, and they boast advanced features like noise cancellation and higher sound quality than other types of headphones. They’re great for wearing indoors while you’re focused on work, playing video games or enjoying high-definition sound on your smart TV. They tend to be a bit bulky to take with you when you’re commuting or traveling, but the total noise cancellation option makes them great for long flights.
Some over-ear headphone models have active noise cancellation as well as ambient sound modes for different listening scenarios. Other types of over-ear headphones come with a transmitter that connects to your home audio or entertainment system for a more robust digital listening experience.
The Buying Guide
- If you’re picking out new headphones, the first order of business is choosing between wired and wireless. Wired headphones are generally more reliable, since they don’t rely on a Bluetooth connection to connect you to your music, but wireless technology is quickly catching up. You can get more bang for your buck in terms of sound quality with wired headphones, too, and you’ll never have to worry about your wired headphones running out of battery. However, the freedom of wireless headphones outweighs their downsides for many people, and high-end styles have up to 20 hours of battery life per charge.
- Next up: What activities will you be doing while you wear your headphones? Gym-goers will benefit from earbud styles. Their cone-shaped silicone tips fit securely in your ears, staying in place during active sweat sessions. Plus, the in-line mic and volume control help you answer calls or switch songs without fumbling with your phone. If you’re relying on headphones to help you focus while working from home or enjoying your favorite music, a pair of plush over-ear headphones can provide premium sound and comfort with active noise cancellation.
- How portable do you need your headphones to be? Earbuds are lightweight and fit into a purse, pocket or briefcase, but wireless and true wireless versions are easier to lose. If you’re not planning on taking your headphones far from home, on-ear or over-ear options make more sense; you can enjoy their superior sound quality without worrying about hefting them around.
- If you’re going to drop your hard-earned cash on headphones, you’ll want to take steps to care for them to keep the music playing. Wired headphones need cable care; you’ll want to wind up the cable and secure it with a twist tie or velcro rope while not in use. Make sure you don’t leave your headphones in areas where it becomes extremely hot or cold (like inside your car during chilly winter nights or hot summer days). Those temperatures can damage the internal audio components.
- Keeping your headphones clean also contributes to their life span. Earbud-style headphones need special attention since wax buildup can affect sound quality and hygiene. Removing the silicone ear tips, rinsing them with warm water, and drying them with a soft cloth should be part of their regular maintenance. All types of headphones should be wiped with a damp, clean cloth and dried if they’re exposed to excessive sweat or moisture. Make sure to keep your charging port clear of crumbs and debris for reliable charging, and store on-ear and over-ear headphones in a hard case when they’re not in use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide