Mineral Me California Hidden Animals Kids’ Bath Bombs, 12-Count
Last updated date: August 21, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Bath Bombs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Bath Bomb you should buy.
Update as August 21, 2023:
Check out The Best Kids’ Bath Bombs for a detailed review of all the top kids' bath bombs.
These organic kids' bath bombs are made using natural ingredients that won't irritate your child's sensitive skin. The set includes a total of 12 bath bombs, each of which are bright, colorful and made with a pleasant aroma. As a surprise, the bath bombs hide safari animals inside. The jungle creatures are revealed as the soap fizzes away.
In our analysis, the Mineral Me Mineral Me California Hidden Animals Kids’ Bath Bombs, 12-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
12 COLORFUL KIDS BATH BOMBS SET with toys inside (animal toys reveals when they fizz out!)These bathbombs makes bath time fun and relaxing for kids age 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7, 8, 9 year old. BUBBLE BATH KIDS – Once dropped in water, these bath fizzies will float and fizz, giving water a vibrant color. When held under running water, these bubble balls will create bubbles, releasing essential oils aroma and skin moisturizing Shea butter. 100% NATURAL AND ORGANIC BATH BOMBS – Made with Organic Shea Butter and Essential oils, these bath ball contains no artificial flavors or colors and are safe and gentle for kids. EASTER GIFTS FOR KIDS – Great for Birthday, Christmas, Valentines day, Easter, Party Favors or Holiday gift set kit for boy and girl. BATH BOMBS WITH SURPRISE INSIDE – Perfect bath bomb set Christmas toys, bulk gifts, surprise box, bath bomb kit, girl toys age 4, toddler bath and more
Kids' Bath Bomb Rankings
Kids' Bath Bomb Overview
Bath time can be rough for parents of little ones. Just getting them in the bath may be a challenge, and once they’re there, you need them to stick around long enough to make sure they get clean. Toys and games can be a great way to motivate kids to hop into the tub and stay there.
Bath bombs are a unique way to entertain kids in the tub. For adults, a bath bomb is something you merely toss into your bathtub to moisturize your skin and make the experience more relaxing. For children, a bath bomb can be another way to make bath time fun. Formulated with a variety of oils and fragrances, a bath bomb fizzes and bubbles, making your little one’s bathwater colorful and interesting.
Naturally, if you’re using a bath bomb in your child’s tub, you’ll want to make sure the ingredients are safe. Bath bombs for kids are often made with organic ingredients like natural essential oils for fragrance.
But ingredients aren’t the only way bath bombs for children are different than bath bombs meant for adults. They are often designed in a way that amuses and entertains little minds. Some are even designed with toys inside that only reveal themselves once the bath bomb has completely dissolved. It’s a great way to make your kids look forward to getting in the tub the next time.
MORE: The Best Bath Toys
- One of the best things about adult bath bombs is that they moisturize and hydrate the skin. You can find children’s bath bombs that have the same effect.
- Even if a bath bomb promises to be all-natural, there’s no guarantee that it won’t irritate your child’s skin. If you’re concerned, consider doing a patch test before immersing your child fully in the water.
- To be safe, make sure you fully rinse your child in clear water after being immersed in the tub with the dissolved bath bomb. This will ensure that residue doesn’t remain on the skin.
- Not all bath bombs are created equal when it comes to how they break apart. Some are formulated to maximize the fizzing effect to keep things extra entertaining.
- Once you know your bath bombs are a hit, feel free to combine multiple colors and see what happens. Chances are, your child will enjoy mixing colors and might even learn a little about chemistry.
- Bath bombs are generally labeled safe for children ages 3 and up, but only you know if your child is ready for a bath bomb.
- If your older kids are curious about how bath bombs are made, you can buy a kit that walks them through the steps of making their own.