MEYUEWAL Silicone Handle 5-In-1 Jar Opener
Last updated date: May 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 5, 2022:
Checkout The Best Jar Openers for a detailed review of all the top .
Always be prepared to open a jar or bottle with this set, which includes a plastic jar opener and bottle opener with adjustable sizes for handling a variety of lid types. The durable design of the openers makes them easy to grip and clean. The compact size means you can store the opener with your silverware or cookware.
In our analysis, the MEYUEWAL MEYUEWAL Silicone Handle 5-In-1 Jar Opener placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ERGONOMICS & SKIDPROOF DESIGN: Ergonomic Design for handling easily and offers a firm grip between opener and lid/hand. Nonslip handles ensure safety even when wet, ideal jar openers for weak hands. WIDE APPLICATION: 2 pcs of bottle openers for different types of bottle caps, bottle tops, jar lids, bean cans, covers of the pickle bottles, caps of the sodas & soft drinks. The openers are extremely durable under any circumstances in your kitchen, easy for storage. EASY TO USE: Place the opener on the lid in the right size, turn it around and easily open the seal, or pull it with the lid opener, it won’t slip and save effort. Moreover, it makes us avoid the risk of using a knife to open the lid and lower the chance of hurting. REMOVE MORE CAPS AND LIDS: This lid remover is a versatile 5-way opener. A heavy duty helper opener is added to make it more powerful. The rubber jar opener can work as a bottle gripper opener, soda bottle opener, and other opener tools. LABOR SAVING: Easy twist jar opener. This opener makes your life so much easier. It is lightweight and grips so perfectly. A must-have kitchen gadget that will replace a handful of bulky tools.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Opening jars can be tough. To ensure consumer safety, manufacturers create an airtight seal on jarred and bottled products, which employs the use of vacuum pressure inside the jar. This extra pressure means that many people have a tough time removing lids on the food items found in their pantries.
Some people swear by certain hacks for removing an airtight jar lid, including simply poking a hole in the top with a sharp knife. One hole can be enough to release that pressure and making the lid reasonably easy to remove. But for condiments and other items you’ll be using again, you won’t want a hole in the lid. Other tricks can be time-consuming, such as using a hairdryer or running the jar under hot water.
Fortunately, there are handy kitchen gadgets that can tackle those tough-to-open jars when you need them. Some people use rubber gloves or nonslip rubber pads specifically designed for opening a jar. Rubber gives you that grip you need to maneuver the lid. As long as you have the strength to wrench the lid off, this can be an easy solution.
But there’s an even easier way. A variety of tools are now available to provide that grip — with little muscle required from you. These devices come in a variety of sizes and designs, so it’s important to consider the storage space you have available before buying.
For those with arthritis or mobility issues, an automatic jar opener can do all the work. Simply put in place, press a button and wait for the lid to be removed. Most jar openers let you remove the lid with a simple counterclockwise twist, but automatic jar openers eliminate the need to even put that work in.
Some jar openers come with bonus bottle openers. These might even be keychain-attachable. There are also openers designed to tackle a wide range of products, from nail polish bottles to oversized condiment jars.
The Buying Guide
- Most U.S. products are designed to be loosened in a counterclockwise motion. This makes it easy to immediately know which way to turn if an item isn’t budging at all. A fun way to remember this is the classic “righty tighty, lefty loosey.” Right to tighten, left to loosen.
- Storage is an important consideration with a jar opener. A smaller one that can tuck into a drawer will be useful, but there are also openers that install underneath a cabinet to keep them accessible but out of the way.
- Look at the durability of any jar opener you’re considering. Stainless steel will resist rust even when regularly exposed to moisture, but durable plastic can be easier to clean.
- If you have children in the house who will regularly need help opening jars, an opener with extra safety features can be a better option.
- Look at the dimensions of the lids your opener will support. Some are limited in how small and how large they can go.
- Some jar openers can’t help with the plastic lids found on condiment jars today. Those can be difficult to open, as well.
- Some jar openers have an ergonomic design that reduces strain as you twist. This will help make the removal process more comfortable.
- If you like to toss your jar opener into the dishwasher as needed, make sure the opener you choose is dishwasher-safe.
- Some jar openers come in a variety of color options and interesting designs to serve as a fun addition to your kitchen.
- Keep in mind that you’ll typically be using your jar openers when you hands aren’t thoroughly dry, and the jar itself can build up condensation. You’ll need a jar opener that can tackle the job even with moisture involved.
- If you have mobility issues, make sure you choose a lightweight jar opener so it’s as easy to use as possible.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide